1

Warning: this story will be starting off with smut

This chapter is updated from its previous chapter

3rd person POV:

Luz smiled softly waiting for Amity to open the door, she was holding a sleeping bag and another bag full of extra clothes just in case.

Amity finally opened the door after what felt like hours upon hours of Luz waiting for Amity to open the door... It was two minutes.

"Hey Luz, welcome! Come in, my room is this way." Amity smiled softly and gestured for Luz to walk inside. Once she did, the two girls walked up to the Witches bedroom and got settled for the night.

"Now what should we do to pass the time..." Amity spoke to herself, a little to loud.

"What if we play truth or dare?" Luz questioned and smiled softly.

"Sure! That sounds fun." The witch replied.

"Perfect." Luz sat on Amity's bed and looked at the girl. "Well... Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Luz grinned and tapped her fingers against her own legs when Amity answered with the enthusiastic 'truth'

"Well then... Hm... Do you like anyone?" Amity blushed softly at the question and quickly nodded. "I do actually... I really really like her." Luz smiled and clasped her hands together.

"Well then truth or dare."

"Dare" Luz quickly answered.

"Oh um... I don't know... I dare you to... Kiss me?"

Luz blushed softly but quickly went into it, she pressed her lips against the witches and felt heat rise around the two.

Amity was the first to pull away... But she just needed to breath.

The green haired girl quickly went back into the kiss, not wanting to pull away ever again, she missed the humans lips even when they were away for just a few second's.

Luz loved this, she loved Amity's soft lips, she loved the way that Amity's tongue felt... Wait...

The human quickly blushed hard when she realized that the girl in front of her started to press her tongue against her own lips... Without a question though... Luz let her in, and they quickly began to make out.

The human placed her hands on the girls waist and without thinking, she began to slowly pull down the girls bottom half of clothing... She wanted Amity... And Amity wanted Luz.

Luz looked up at Amity once her bottom half was bare and the witch gave a nod, without thinking, Luz quickly moved her head down the girls body and licked her inner thigh, leaving Amity's face flushed.

The human licked up the girls entrance and slowly pushed her tongue in... And out... In... And out... She kept going at a good speed, hearing Amity's soft moans and whimpers, listening to the witch beg for more.

"Luz... Faster, please." Amity asked in a soft tone. Except the human didn't respond, she just moved faster. She's wanted this for a while and she doesn't want anything... Or anyone to ruin this moment.

After multiple moans, whimpers, and begging, Amity finished, and Luz cleaned her up slowly.

"W-Woah." Amity blurted out, she shivered slightly once she felt the human's warmth leave her bottom half.

"I know... I'm sorry if I went to far... I just thought we could... You were sending me signals and I didn't know how to take them..." The human rambled on more and more until the witch hushed her.

"I wanted this."

"You did?" Amity nodded, causing Luz to flash a small smile and hug the girl under her.

"Oh and Amity? I should've probably asked this first but do you maybe wanna go out? Like on a date?" Amity quickly nodded and Luz smiled more.

"Yes, definitely, absolutely"

After some time they both got ready for bed and cuddled each other until they both fell asleep.