Chapter Twelve [ 12 ]

Techno's Pov

Third person -

In just a couple of hours the two vehicles arrived in Adularia, being as lifeful as ever. A bunch of villagers were out, enjoying the sun shining down on them, making their skin glow.

The crowd was loud, like always. The smell of flowers, the sounds of walking and running, every different skin and hair color were walking next to each other, the smell of warm grass, the buzzing of bees, the calls of birds, the meows from cats, the barks from dogs; everything was around them, proving that this kingdom was the most lifeful, accepting one there ever was. Even looking around, you can see people with more than one lover, males kissing each other, females holding hands and leaning against each other.

The sound of chattering made Dream wake from his dreamland, opening up his eyes to see that he was resting his head on Techno's lap, the awake male running his fingers through his hair, twirling it around a bit, sometimes tugging on it lightly here and there.

The younger one snuggled into Techno's lap a bit more, feeling comfortable and safe; the two things he likes feeling. This made the other look down and chuckle a bit at the other's action, now knowing that he's awake.

They could hear the horse's hooves stepping rhythmly on the rocky bricky road underneath them, going farther and farther away from the kingdom's gates. Their carriage was ahead of Wilbur's since Wilbur had to deal with the twins' antics. But the other's were only a few meters away, so they weren't too far away.

"Hey Techno, where are we going?" The masked male asked, looking up from the other from his lap.

"We're going to Phil's, he has a semi big shop- or well, clinic. He is Adularia's healer, afterall." Techno stated, Dream just nodded to give the other the indication that he understood.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived at a clinic named/labeled -
'Kingdom's Healing Center'
Dream had to get up, rubbing his mask where his eyes were, yawning. Techno looked over and smiled, thinking that the other's yawn was cute and adorable, but immediately shooked those thoughts from his head as quickly as they had arrived.

They waited for the other three, which got there about 4 minutes after they did. The twins were shaking the vehicle all over the place, smiling and laughing at the trouble and semi chaos they were causing. Dream just wheezed at the sight of this, Wilbur being stressed and annoyed as he was pitching the bridge of his nose. Techno just sighed and yelled at the two to stop and be quiet and they, obviously, followed the prince's 'orders'.

Techno and Wilbur grabbed the luggage, letting Tommy and Tubbo go into the clinic first to see their adopted father. Wilbur then went in carrying Tommy and Tubbo's bags, while the other carried his and Wilbur's bags. Dream walked closely behind Techno, not wanting to enter before the male as there will be a father figure on the other side, a figure Dream has never met; so the slightly shorter make was kind of getting anxious, slowly stepping into the clinic last.

When Dream stepped into the clinic, smells of herbs and medical scents hit his nose. The twins were nowhere to be found, as they went to their shared room on the top level; Wilbur was going down a hallway, going to find his father, as he had set down the luggage that he had been carrying; Techno had set down the bags that he had chosen to carry and decide to stay by Dream's side, knowing that he was kind of confused and was giving off awkward vibes from being in a place that he didn't know.

"Calm down, Phil's very friendly. He doesn't hurt people, he only hurt people when he has to. Afterall, he is a healer." Techno said, trying to calm the blondie down. Dream held onto the other's arm, hiding slightly behind him, looking around the unknown place.