First day

Today is the day I'm going to my new school,to top it off it's my first day of HIGH SCHOOL. Who wants to spend their first day of high school with no friends around them,just moved to different states,and left all friends in Wisconsin. Uhh I hate this.

Mom:Harley WAKE UP,you're seriously going to be late
Harley:OK MOM I'M UP ALREADY,no need to yell again

                     Getting dressed up 

I wonder what I should wear today. Well since I stayed up all night and didn't really prepare,I'm gonna just have to go with a hoodie with some sweatpants. Ik really bad for the first day of high school but I have no absolute motivation because I'm tired. Anyways I should go downstairs for some breakfast 🥞

During breakfast

Mom:sooo are you exited for your first day of high school?
Harley:mom I told you already,I hate it here
Mom:come on you didn't even go there yet so why are you so sure  you hate here?
Harley:maybe because I have no friends in this new school?And we just moved here?
Mom:you know it's for a better life,we barely could afford our bills in Wisconsin,this job means new opportunity. Cheer up.
Harley:whatever anyways the school bus is almost here,I have to go.
Mom:ok bye honey
Harley:bye mom

     Ik the conversation with my mom sounds bad but I'm just really nervous and mad that I had to leave my whole life behind in Wisconsin. I love my mom with my whole heart and I really do hope her new job works out for her but that doesn't take away from how I feel rn.

                                      Bus time

I got into the bus and I sat in a random empty seat while most people were sitting with their friends. I felt overwhelmed and lonely already and school hasn't even started. It's felt like a billion of years but we finally arrived.Anyways it was time to get off the bus...we arrived at the school. Here comes nothing..

                                  First period

I looked at my schedule and it seemed like I had math for first period..uhh great math in the morning. The only problem was I had no idea where I was going since this school is literally new to me. First period started at 8:30 and it's 8:26 already..again great going to be late.when I was still cluelessly looking for my room number,I see some random girl screaming "hey" and pointing at me.

Random girl:*runs towards Harley* "hey" "hey"
Harley:what?
Random girl:hey I'm a new freshman and I'm wondering if you know where room 249 is
Harley:I'm actually looking for the same room
Random girl:oh sorry,maybe we could ask the head office?
Harley:no worries and yes we should probably do that,we're late lol

Ok that's it for chapter 1 guys. Ik this one's really bad,it's my first time writing but hopefully it gets better as the story goes on,goodbye.