The Play Room

Evas POV:

When the elevator doors opened, I see Anna next to a helicopter that says SHUMATE ENTERPRISE. I was so shocked, wait was she going to fly this helicopter? Anyways I walked to the helicopter and Anna opened my door for me. Anna flew us in the air and it was so nice. Anna landed the helicopter on another building and when we went in it was so big and luxurious.
E: Wow
A: yeah this is my penthouse, can I get you something to drink?
E: yes
A: alright

Anna went over to the kitchen while I walked around. Wow this place is huge and the view is just amazing. I hear Anna call my name so I walk over to her and we sit down at the table. She hands over and shows me a piece of paper. I wonder is this the contract? As I read it, it just said when I sign this paper I can't tell anyone about our relationship and any of that. I wasn't really going to tell anyone about our relationship to anyone except probably Karina but that's all. Anyways, I sign the contract and I ask Anna, "now what?"
A: well now Eva I want to show you my playroom
E: wait, u mean like where u play ur Xbox and stuff?
A: Hahaha, but no
E: Open it, can I see inside?
A: Yes, but are you sure you want to see inside?
E: yes Anna, omg just open the door already
A: okay then, just don't freak out, if you want to leave after this you can Taylor will take you home.
E: uhh, okay...
*Anna opens the door*

My eyes open wide as I walk into the room. The room was colored in red and I saw whips, handcuffs, belts, straps, etc. I was so shocked that I was a loss for words. What is this room? As I keep looking around this room I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Anna asking me if I was okay.
A: Eva? Are you alright? Yes I know this is overwhelming just say something please?
E: uhhh
A: We can leave, or if you would like Taylor can take you home if you aren't comfortable
E: Anna what is this room?
A: ok so I know this my be hard to understand but I am a dominant
E: What does that mean?
A: It means that I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me
E: and why would I do that?
A: to please me
E: to please you? How?
A: well I have rules, if you follow them I will reward you, if you don't, I will punish you
E: wait so you will punish me with these things
A: yes
E: what will I get out of this?
A: me

Anna's POV:

After I showed Eva the play room we went down stairs to talk. We talked about the real contract and what's going to be on it. I also explained to her that being a dominant is just the way I am. I asked her what things she liked and didn't like in sex and she became really quiet, that's when I realized...
A: wait Eva are you still a virgin?
E: y-y- yes
A: Oh
E: is that a bad thing in our relationship?
*Anna gets closer to Eva and caresses her cheek*
A: Eva where have you been all this time?
E: waiting
*Anna looks at Eva bitting her lip*
A: your biting your lip
Anna pulls Eva closer and kisses her and they start to make out, Anna then stops and looks at Eva. Anna pulls Eva up to stand up.
E: wait Anna what are you doing
A: We are going to fix this little situation of yours

🚨TW: SMUT🚨 (ayo homies if ur still reading, this is my first time writing a smut so don't judge)

Evas POV:

Anna takes me to her room and slowly get on her knees, she looks up at me asking for permissions if she could take off my pants and I nodded. She slowly unbuttoned my pants and start kissing my thighs slowly. She puts me on the bed and takes off my shirt and slowly unclips my bra. She takes of my bra, revealing my boobs. She kisses me on the neck pushing me down on the bed. As I lay down she goes near my inner thighs and starts to kiss them going up and down. She looks up at me seeing if I am okay while hearing my breathing get heavier. As she stops kissing my thighs, I look up at her seeing that she is undressing herself too. Anna slowly crawls on top of me kissing my neck while gently moving her fingers up and down on my chest. We both kiss and she starts pulling around my pantie line with her fingers. She looks up to me for consent and I just nod my head and she starts taking off my underwear. She uses one hand to hold both of my hands above my head. Anna kisses me while her hand starts rubbing my clit, and as she rubs I start to moan in her mouth. As she rubs my clit, she inserts one of her fingers in me me. I arch my back as she starts moving her fingers in me. She adds another finger in me making be moan louder and she says "moan louder". Right after she said that she added three fingers speeding up her movement. I arched my back as I moaned louder in her ear, "OHH AN- ANNA, I- IM AB- ABOUT TO CU- CUM!" She whispered in to my ear "cum for daddy" as she said that I released on her fingers and she took them out. I looked at my legs and they were shaking non stop. I look at Anna and she looks back at me, "Holy Shit Anna that was amazing" I said, she gave me a kiss on the head and covered us under the sheets. I rested my head under her chin and she whispered "good night Eva" and we slept the rest of the night.

A/n: hey homies srry I couldn't post yesterday bc I had a lot of work to catch up on from school. Anyways i didn't re read so ye and I hope you guys kind of liked this chapter bc i am absolute shit at writing smuts. Anyways thanks for reading hope you have a great rest of ur day or night. Cya