Chapter 9

ZAYN'S POV

I felt a pair of hands shake me awake and a sweet thick Irish accent spoke "Come on Zayn, we're here baby." I woke up and looked at my gorgeous boyfriend, I just couldnt stop repeating that. Niall Horan is my boyfriend, im dating Niall and he loves me. This is a dream come true. I slowly slid out of the car and grabbed his hand. He smiled at me and began to walk into the hotel. He led me to the front desk and smiled at the woman there. She seemed really kind, almost in a motherly sort of way. She smiled back at him and he said "Uh, I have a room reserved. Niall Horan is the name." she smiled and typed some things into her computer.

"Yes, the Presidential suite for a Mr. Niall Horan" she handed Niall the key and smiled at us one more time before saying "Enjoy your stay you two" she winked at us and I couldnt help but blush while Niall laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Oh we will, thank you ma'am" he laughed and kissed me on the cheek before dragging me to the elevator.

We were all alone in the elevator and I couldnt help but notice how good he smelled, I wanted to kiss him so bad. I realized I'd been staring at his mouth when his perfect lips quirked up into a smirk and he said "You see something you want Malik?" he turned to face me, pressing us up against the back wall of the elevator and I instantly felt the atmosphere in thesmall spacechange, he looked at me hungrily as he slowly leaned in. I couldnt believe this was my Innocent Nialler looking at me like he was about to fuck my brains out, which he hopefully was. He kissed me, hard, I felt his hands traveling up my shirt, feeling my abs and chest. He nipped at my bottom lip and I couldnt help but moan loudly, I cant believe we're doing this is a public place but my mind is too gone to care. We still had four floors to travel up. He began to grind into me and I moaned again. We heard the elevator ding, it had to stop to pick up another passenger now?!?!? "Shit" Niall said right before a teenage girl climed into the elevator. She looked at both boys and her eyes widened in excitment.

"Holy fuck. D-do you know who you are?" she asked and I couldnt help but laugh she was cute, like a younger sibling.

"Um, yup." Niall said with a huge smile.

"Hiya, Im brielle, Can I pretty please get a picture with you guys? Please Please Please" She asked, bouncing up and down. Niall let out a laugh.

"Sure, one condition though. Dont let anyone know you've seen us until tomorrow night?" He asked and she nodded excitedly and we both got close as she brought out her phone and used the front camera to get a picture of the three of us. I smiled at the girl and waved when the elevator finally got to our floor

[WARNING SMUT STARTS HERE!!!!]

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our room, we were in 307. I saw the numbers flash by and when we finally got to 307 he unlocked the door and pulled me inside kissing me once more as he shut the door behind us. I thought I saw a flash of light but I just ignored it and I joined him inside. He pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me with a look of pure passion on his face. He pulled off his shirt and kissed me again, licking at my bottom lip, when I didnt give him intrance he smirked against my lips and slowly began stroking his hand up and down the front of my pants and then gently squeezed my dick, causing me to moan into his mouth, his tounge darted into my mouth and he quickly took control of this kiss, it seemed to go on forever. I felt him tug at them hem of my shirt so I leaned up and he pulled it off. I was so hard it was almost painful. He began kissing my neck and finding my sweet spot and sucking at it until it left a nice lovebite, he slowly moved down my body kissing every inch as he went until he got to the waistband of my pants, he looked at me for permisson and all I could do is nod. He quickly pulled away my pants and boxers he bent down and licked the tip, a chill went up my spine. He slowly took me into his mouth and I was shocked to find he had no gag reflex. He began to move slowly, sucking lightly and I couldnt help but moan he was so good at this and I was barely holding on

"Ni, Baby. Im so close." I said panting, he pulled away and quickly took his pants and boxers off he got something off the bedside table, I saw it was lube. He looked at me one more time and I saw self doubt in his eyes "Im ready love, just be gentle" he flashed a small smile before squirting lube onto his finger he slowly entered me with the finger and it felt.....weird. But good he slowly began to move the finger around slowly, I couldnt help but moan again. He added another finger and I winced but it began to feel better and better. He kissed my neck and continued to move his fingers inside of me, It felt so good. I was ready for more, for him to be inside of me. I looked up at him and he saw the pleading look in my eyes, he pulled his fingers out and squirted a bit more lube onto himself before slowly entering me. I screamed out at the sheer pleasure I felt. He nibbled at my neck and I was about to explode. He came deep inside of me with  a growl and that sexy sound sent me over the edge.

[END OF SMUT]

"Woah" was all I could say, we stayed there for a while before he asked me if I wanted to take a shower "Yeah, lets go." Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.