Being let out

Recap

That was the last thing I remember after that, I don't remember being drove to the hospital, or Katsuki holding my hand before he was asked to leave the room, or even my classmates coming to see me. All I remember is waking up in a hospital bed, wires hooked up to me, arms bandaged, and seeing Katsuki, mom, and mother sitting in chairs all asleep. I sit up slowly and quietly not to wake them. I see a doctor come in with a nurse I have seen many times while I was here over the last couple of times.

I smile seeing Rachel enter with the doctor warning them to be quiet, The doctor nods his head towards the door as I get up slowly removing all of the wires from myself leaving the room.

~Present time~

I walk out of the room and close the door behind me. "Look, I know you don't want therapy but you can't keep doing this. It's bad for you and your peers." Said Rachel as she gives a worried look. I sigh and nod, "I can try therapy but I've had it before and I didn't like it. All they do is give you un-needed medicine and make you talk about your feelings, shit like that." I say grumpily not even noticing the door being opened. 

"We all know I have depression and anxiety but that doesn't make me any different from other patients. You both know that. You know I was abused by two people in my life verbally and physically, So don't think therapy will change anything now." I say with tears in my eyes. (Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I am distracted by my class) I feel someone's arms wrap around me and I look up to see Bakugou hugging me, knowing he heard all of what I just said. 

I stare at Rachel knowing she knew he was there but she just shrugged, "He had to know sooner or later" She said smiling before walking off with the doctor. " And think about therapy, will ya!?" She yelled to me and I laughed quietly nodding. "You know you can tell me things right?" I jump, forgetting Bakugou was there. I sit there quietly just staring at the ground not replying to him. (This is literally what I did when I roleplayed with people)

Hey Guys, Sorry for not really updating that much. I am constantly forgetting I have a book I have to write and if some of you know, I live in two houses and am continuously switching in and out of them. I also have hybrid learning so I have 2 days with zoom, One day without zoom but have work to do, and then I have 2 days of actual school...So yeah :)

Cya later babes <3