The Deal - Chapter 4

⚠️-contains STEAMYYYY content -⚠️

"Uhhhh yes- kinda- i dont know- I haven't felt this way before " you said while trying to look away

" Let me help you understand those feelings " he said while removing any space that was left between the two of you

You were so nervous you just didn't say a word.

Dammit y/n think, think, think! What do I do? I need to break the tension.

" it's the leggings isn't it ? "

" what?" Todoroki took a step back and was confused " what do you mean it's the leggings?"

" the leggings are the reason you're all over me " you said with confidence.

He smirked. " it's not leggings-" then he spun you around to take another look " it's what's under them "

He took a step back and sat in the bed taking you with him. Before you knew it he had spun you around and had pulled you onto his lap. You were now straddling him and within kissing distance.

He could tell you were hesitant. " y/n, if your uncomfortable please let me know"

" no I'm fine, I just- I just haven't kissed anyone before " you said while starring down at his shirt

He chuckled and lifted your head back up so he could look into your eyes. " there's a first for everything" he said as he started to pull your face closer to his.

Within seconds your lips were now locked and slowly kissing. His hands melted from your shoulders to your hips.

You push your body weight forward causing him to lay on his back. You never broke contact and continued kissing the whole time.

His hands continued to explore your body. He placed his hands back on your hips and began to sway them back and fourth.

He releases for a second only to move to your neck. You felt his tongue explore the area and you threw your head back.

"Don't leave any marks "

He ignored you and continued to pick up the pace. You could tell he was in his own world.

He picked you up and threw you onto the bed face up. He climbed on top and continued where he left off.

Damn he's smooth. Your mind trailed off and remembered what deku told you earlier. If they're just friends why would deku say they were dating?

You put your hand on his chest and slightly pushed him off " did you do this with momo?"

"Why would you think that?"

" someone told me you guys were dating and this definitely isn't your first time "

He grunted in frustration. " we kissed once at a party and she told people we were dating. Other than that I haven't kissed anyone else."

"Maybe I should kiss someone else so we're even" you said with a smirk on your face " I mean after all, we're just friends."

You felt him bite the side of your neck.

" Todoroki-"

" I don't want people thinking they can have you"

It made you annoyed thinking about how he thought you were HIS property. Anytime you spoke to guys they always got so protective of you which is why you ended it before it even got serious.

His comment pissed you off.

" I don't belong to you"

" I didn't mean it like that"

You know what. Fuck it. I'm going to have some fun.

" let's make a deal. "

"If either of us act on jealousy we owe the other person whatever they want"

" what do you mean " he said while griping onto your hips. Guess this idea pissed him off, oh well.

" you aren't the relationship type right? So you can hook up with whoever you want and I can do the same  but if you show jealousy you owe me and vise versa. The challenge ends when you ask me out."

He pulls you closed to him by your hips " I know exactly what I want when you owe me"

" oh Todoroki." You move close to his face. "You think I'll loose? You'll be asking me out in no time"

Then you got up, grabbed your bag and as you were about to leave his room you turned around.

" you better not fuck up our chances at winning tomorrow "