PROLOGUE

Love is a definite feeling that everyone wants to feel at the same time doesn't want it. Why? because when it's your turn to love, wala kang exact plan on how you do it. Or kung meron man, minsan naman di nasusunod.

Even when planning surprises for your loved ones, you have a plan on how you set up all the decorations and such but what you're expecting reactions are not that precise like what you think.

Another example is when you're expecting someone, tapos another comes to save you.

Ano bang ibig sabihin ko? Like, some of us turns into point na nababaliw sa pag ibig na nawawala na natin sarili natin. May mindset naman tayo eh, 'Ganito kami ng future boyfriend ko' pero hindi pa din nasusunod most of the time. Sometimes we tend to lose ourselves on the way.

Me? We used to dream about our future and then suddenly, I was given to him to mold him to be a better person for another and bound to marry that girl.

Me? I'm still stuck. But I am not downhearted at all. In the process, I realized to love myself even more and there's a lot of things you can see in the world na pwede naman palang mahalin. I focused myself on my career, friends and family.

It's so ironic. Growing up I used to be so idealistic of the word love and turned to be the only single on our group. Madaming nagkaka gusto, madaming nag bibigay ng letters and flowers during valentines, pero walang nakatuluyan. Ano ba, hindi nga ako miserable! Naiinggit lang, pwede ba yun?

And now our latest bride in the group, Margo. Walking with her classic ivory off-shoulder beaded lace gown. Her eyes are bright but teary. Her sight is only focused on her groom like there are no other people but just the both of them. It was a magical garden wedding.

Her groom is patiently waiting for her. The arch is covered with white daisies and red roses. It has silver butterflies designing it. A thousand years continued to play while the singer sang it with a majestic violin and piano as an instrumental.

I'm really happy for her. I didn't expect her to be married! She's the conservative one in the group and very typical. But, she thinks of herself as hard to love but I saw her as a girl that everyone wants. 'She will be happy now' I whispered to myself. Then I saw Camilla looking at me.

"Tang ina, nasa 'A Thousand Years' na sila ako nasa 'The One That Got Away' pa din!" I said to her while silently laughing and wiping my tears at the same time.

"Tanga nasa 'Larawang Kupas' ka pa kamo!" she said while holding her bump and we both laughed.

Finally, when the bride reaches the arch, everyone focuses on them. While the Pastor was preaching about marriage, they kept on mouthing "I love you" to each other. Halos mahirapan silang sabihin yung vows nila because of their emotions. Ang powerful siguro talaga ng wedding.

After the wedding pumunta na kami sa beach dahil dun gaganapin ang ceremony. Everything is designed with whites and silver. There are flowers arranged on top of circle desk covered with white embroidered fabric. Cams and I are part of the decoration and wedding planning. Siyempre, di na nga ako sure kung ikakasal pa ba ako, edi maki-plano nalang. We decided to put wedding arch near rock formation na kita sa reception. I joked them na ako lang ang pwedeng mag picture doon.

The celebration started when the bride and groom came. It was romantic at first but the night came the DJ played loud and party music.

"Cams tara na! Let's go to Margo!" I shouted to her and while pulling her. I am so excited to greet them both!

She laughed and then carefully pulled herself, "Teka lang, Buntis ako girl."

I almost forgot and then carefully held her tummy and giggled.