herreh pattah ahnd da suwsewa's stown

herreh pattah iz wit da durzzlees ahnd they meeny. "Ima take yo wund herreh hahha" sed muncle vurnun. "ima eat yo feed herreh hahaha" sed duddle man. "EwwwwWw tHiS PlEYt dIrTy WaShYyyY It!!!" Said aunt petewnya. then BOOM goes door and Big Man comes in. "WhErE iS HeREh pAtTaH?' sed Big Man. "HeRrEh WhErE ArEeeEe yOuuuuuUuuU" sed Big Man again. "Herreh pattah iz naught here, go away giant" the durzzlees sed. "NoOo I nEeD hErrReH" "Said wha-" 'HERREH!! ThReRe yoU ArE!! lEtS Go To hOgWasH, wItCrAfT AnD wIzDrY. yOuR A WWiZRD By tHe WaY, AnD DuRzZlEeS, hErE. I'M HagRoAd,  by ThE wAy." then he gave dudddle men pihg tael. they went to Hogwash where Professah Dumb Dumb wuz. The sortings hat Sorts Herreh, Rawn, and hermynee to Grauffindo. they become bezt friends becuz Hermynee is trapped in dungun where trol is. herreh puts his wand in his nose and sneeezes and the wand makes a spell which is called "Trolius Sus" where the trol gets ejected into space.Rawn Weasel gets the credit because he has more frekels than herreh. Professah Dumb Dumb said that. he also give 34782492374892374932749237492374293472374283472384239 points to Grauffindo. Then herreh becums sus of Professah Snopy.   "POTTAH!!! 1000000000000 POINTS FROM GRAUFFINDO FOR BREATHING!!!!!!!!!!" The it's time for Kidditch, a Wizrd sport. Then herreh changes his mind and barges through the dungun where the 3 headed doggo lives. They give him the bone of sleep and he goes to sleep. they goin the trapdoor  which leads to a chess game. Rawn Weasel stepped on one of the tiny chess pieces and he fainted from the pain. Hermynee and Herreh abandon him and go on. herreh kicks Hermynee and abandons herald moves on. There is a room of keys, but herreh uses his broom to barge through the door and inside is Professah Squirrel, and inside the bath towel on his head is Voldybort!! Herreh plays Cant Touch This and the magic music made his touch...Untouchable. he touches him once HE DED. The End!