Part 3

Jimin Pov
I keep dreaming of that wolf and a guy turning into that wolf. So a werewolf but they don't exist. But the guy was so handsome and sweet to me. I don't dream of the woods anymore it's always at his house or at the beach and he always tells me how beautiful and cute I am. I think I fell for him but how do u fall for some boy in your dream that u don't know. I got changed and I decided to draw the guy.

It's really bad but it's the best I can do

It's really bad but it's the best I can do. Idk how the dreams feel the real like I swear I feel him actually holding me and kissing my head and singing to me. He also mate marked me yesterday in my dream. Idk what that means but he left a dark mark on my neck and I swear I could feel it but ik it's not real. After a minute I felt someone jump on my bed.

Tae:Ooo who's thisHe took my drawing and looked at it

Tae:Ooo who's this
He took my drawing and looked at it.
Well I um I keep dreaming about him
Tae:Ooo so what's his name
I actually don't know but I keep dreaming about him and he said that I'm his mate
Tae:Omg
What is that bad
Tae:No don't worry it's good did u see a wolf
Yeah it was black and giant and really fluffy and warm
Tae:Well can u draw it
I'll try to. I drew the wolf I saw and gave it to him.

Tae:Oh wowWhat Tae:Oh nothing I think I've seen that wolf beforeReallyTae:Yeah well what does he do in your dreamsWell he always holds me and tells me how cute I am and that I'm his mate and he sings to me *Flashback to Dream*Jungkook PovMe and my...

Tae:Oh wow
What
Tae:Oh nothing I think I've seen that wolf before
Really
Tae:Yeah well what does he do in your dreams
Well he always holds me and tells me how cute I am and that I'm his mate and he sings to me
*Flashback to Dream*
Jungkook Pov
Me and my angel were at the beach looking at the ocean. It's so pretty but he's way prettier. I'm happy I found him at least in my dreams. I hope to find him irl and hold him like this. I held him very tight but not enough to hurt him and he put his head on my chest. He fit so perfect in my arms. After a bit it got late.
Jimin:Can u sing to me
Of course Love. I kissed his head and sang to him and he fell asleep.

(Y'all i this is so beautiful I love it so much I had to make a flashback just for this)
*End Of Dream Flashback*
Tae:Oooooo well he looks like a hottie
Tae
Tae:What I don't want him he's yours did he do anything else
Well he said he would mate mark me idk what that means but he did in the dream
Tae: Really where
Here why
Tae:Well idk how to tell u this but there's definitely a mark there
No there's not
Tae:Go look then
I went in the bathroom and I saw a mark where he said he put the mark he gave me. Wait does that mean that those weren't just dreams and are real. Omg I squeeled and went to my room.
Tae:Told u
Wait so those weren't just dreams
Tae: Apparently not well maybe go in the woods later and see if u can find him
But I'm terrified of the woods even during the day
Tae: Just do it you'll be safe
I ok. We talked about him and pretty much anything all day. Until 5 then I decided to go in the woods and see if I can maybe find him or a wolf.