10.

[smut warning]

the next day george looked over his history material all class. he had his final on friday and only today to study some more. he wasn't bad at history at all. but every time finals came around he stressed and worried he'd fail even though he always passes.

dream promised to help him study. it wasn't exactly cheating it was just extra help. an unfair advantage.

george sat on the couch in dream's living room with his paper ready for dream to quiz him. dream was sat on the coffee table. his legs spread open like when he teaches. george always saw this as a distraction but now was not the time.

"okay so i'll just ask questions and you answer, deal?" george nodded, giving dream the paper. he didn't even need it since he wrote the final.

"when did the civil war.....start?" dream said, he watched george, his hands on his lap in his shorts, hoodie draping over him making him look small. george looked cute and unfairly innocent. dream mentally sighed, he was hard on. how could he get so hard from just seeing george sitting there?

"1861" george replied happily. dream smirked. he had an idea, an unholy one, but an idea non the less.

he got up and sat on the couch moving george into his lap. "good boy" dream cooed, realizing he could praise him whenever he got it right.

"you're going to multitask for me, okay love?" george had an idea of what dream was doing, mostly from the lump in his work pants.

"clay you're har-" dream shushed him by kissing his neck. "i know, i'm sorry" he said in between kisses. george shifted in his seat, aka dream's lap, realizing the direction of this study sesh.

"do you want help" george breathed out. dream nodded, "let's play a game, you be good and help me with my problem while i keep quizzing you. if you get it wrong or don't answer i stop touching you"

george clutched dream's shirt in his fist. "oh i like that game" george said softly, letting dream remove his shorts for him

dream unzipped his pants and took of his shirt. he wanted to fuck george in his hoodie. his hands ran along his sides and held his waist. he moved the boy and bent him over, sliding in causing george to moan softly.

"oh this is going to be hard" george whined. "you got this baby, just think real hard," dream encouraged. "what were the three main causes of the civil war"

dream began slow, pumping in and out, he didn't want to go too rough yet. "the e-election of abraham lincoln, slavery, a-and growth of the- the abolition mmmovement"

"good boy~ see? i know you can do it," he praised. george always felt satisfied with dream's gently praises. "who was thomas stonewall jackson"

george thought anytime dream asked a question he'd go faster because it already seemed impossible. "confederate...confe- hmmm~ aH clay! f-fuckk-" a horribly sexual moan left george's mouth. dream hissed in pleasure.

"you have to answer baby" dream stopped, george winced and shut his eyes. he wanted to fuck him good for the pretty sounds he made, but held back "confederate general-" george breathed out. dream continued again, "mm good boy, you listen so well" dream couldn't help but praise him.

he wanted to go rough, wanted to be assertive and make the boy beg for it. dream wasn't aggressive but sometimes he wanted to make george beg. get on his knees trying to get his words out as he fucked him senseless.

but he couldn't, george had such a good reaction to dream's praise that it was enough for him.

"you're so good, george" dream moaned quietly. he gave up, he couldn't just hold back. he was teasing george and himself. he went faster, not even asking questions anymore.