party, aaron gordon

- SIX -
- AARON GORDON -
- PARTY -

party, beyonce (playing now)1:24 ——❍──────── -5:22↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

1:24 ——──────── -5:22

VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

you a bad girl and your friends bad too
we got the swag sauce she drippin swagu

"what's up everybody, it's milan and welcome back to the milan show with another episode of the red seat!" i introduced very preppy to the camera.

i have a talkshow and one of my segments was the red seat where i interviewed different celebrities with the internet's burning questions.

"so for those of you who aren't sure how this works, i ask my instagram to drop their most interesting questions and ask them to our guest star."

the band started playing the introduction song and i stood up to introduce our guest.

"today, from the orlando magic, our very own superstar baller, aaron gordon!"

everyone in the audience clapped for a few seconds and the band ended the song off with a drumroll.

i gave aaron a small hug and we sat back down.

off topic but he smelled good.

"hello aaron! i'm so happy to have you here, thank you for coming!" i said cheerfully, gesturing to him sitting next to me.

"it's nice to meet you too, you're awesome, you're amazing." aaron replied cooly. "no you're awesome and amazing." i said laughing a bit. aaron laughed as well and the audience joined in.

"so we're going to get right to this question because it's been bothering me for weeks. the dunk contest was a month ago, and you lost the second year in a row when we all know you should've won-" i said being cut off by the audience cheering to show that they agree. "you were robbed, there's no argument there but how do you feel about it?"

"well yeah i'm still mad about it as well but all i can do is get back in the gym and work harder to get better." he answered very professionally.

"understood, understood. so you also dropped your song 9/10 and we're all wondering.... is it a diss track?" i asked trying to get a final answer out. aaron had been avoiding the question with press by giving so so answers.

"girl you tryna get me into some trouble!" he replied laughing. i giggled along, "just trying to see where we're at!" i told him.

"na it's not a diss track. just a way of me letting off some steam i guess."

"i see. now, getting off the topic of basketball, my team did some research and found this tweet of yours about me," behind me on the big screen and a few smaller screens around the room turned on showing the tweet of aaron's reading, "'why didn't anyone tell me milan johnson was only a year younger than me? i would've been shot my shot.'"

as i finished reading the tweet i looked over at aaron to see his jaw dropped, "you said- you said your team went and found that?" he stuttered. i nodded slightly, smiling.

"man y'all trying to embarrass me."

i laughed and looked back at the screen, "don't try and change the subject aaron, what's this tweet mean?"

he closed his mouth and cleared his throat having a burst of confidence, "it means that i'm tryna shoot my shot. you bad."

"is that so?"

"it is. i play basketball for a living, you can't let me shoot my shot and miss."

"na you're not going to miss gordon."

"so that's a yes?"

"that's a yes." i replied, smiling, as the crowd cheered.

"i'll see you after the show then." he winked, walking back into his dressing room.