Tenth Chapter

Friday

Chaewon's POV

I woke up and did my normal morning routine.Then I went to the cafeteria to see the others eating.I sat next to them and we started to talk.

„Actually what happened to Jisoo and the person that never showed up?"

All of them looked at me confused.

„What do you mean Chae?"

„We haven't seen Jisoo in a while and then there is a student we have never seen for example in the first meeting where Lisa ,Jennie and Karina got killed and every time something happened he was never there."

„She is right.That's kind of suspicious..."

„What if their some part of this like Heejin was?It isn't impossible."

„That's true.We should search for them or search for other things that could help us in this."

„Ok who goes with who and where?"

Then I took out a map of the school building and lied it down on the table.

„There are three floors so we will split up in pairs.Mark goes with Jia to the first floor ,Momo with Jungwoo to the floor where we're at now and Yuta with Meto the cellar.We'll meet each other here again in two hours.Stay safe."

All of them nodded so we started.While I was walking down the stairs with Yuta we talked casually about random things that came into our mind.

„Actually there was a student that never showed up.It's most likely him and I've just seen him one time and that was on the school's toilet."

I looked at him with a questionable look.

„How did you meet him on the toilet?"

„I don't know I needed to pee...He needed to pee..."

„Ok ok I got it.How did he look like?And did. you talk to him?"

„We just looked cringe at each other and he had brown eyes and brown hair."

„Do you know his name?"

„No-"

„AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

We heard a scream coming out of the door next to us.It was a female voice...

I tried to open the door ,but it was locked.

„We need to open the door now!"

„Got you!"

Then he kicked against the door and it flew to the ground.I ran in and saw Jisoo hanging down the ceiling with snails all over her.

„HEELLPPP!"

I grabbed her on her feet so she flew to the ground.Me and Yuta putted all the snails away from her body and could see that she had a allergic reaction because of the snails.

„How long have you been hanging there!"

„Two...days.There was this...guy..he said that...he is the game master..."

She breathed like crazy and I tried to calm her down.Yuta looked around us to find him ,but he wasn't here anymore.

„Could you see him?Face ,Hair or anything else?"

„He has brown...hair and he had a...mask on...but I could see that he has brown eyes.."

„it's most likely him."

„Did more happen?"

„Yes he talked that...he will get his princess back and...if he doesn't he will kill all of us..."

princess......?

„Princess don't be mad at me.."

„I said don't call me princess!"

He came more near me and touched me on my face.

„Don't be dramatic.I know that you love me."

„I do not!"

Then he slapped me and tears came out of my eyes.

„What did I tell you?"

Tears escaped my eyes.

„I need to listen to you and do what you want..."

„So you should show your love with a kiss.."

Then he came near my face and kissed me on the lips.He started to touch me every where with his dirty hands.

„You should be fun ,but you aren't you slut."

Then he slapped me again and went out of the room.I silently cried myself to sleep.

„Y/N...?Y/N....."

I came back to sense when I heard his voice.
A tear escaped my eyes and I gave them my attention again.

„O-oh yes...?I am sorry.."

„Are you ok?"

„Yeah...but that doesn't matter now.We need to get her out of here.She isn't safe here."

Then we grabbed her together and brought her into the cafeteria and waited for the other.We gave her food and made her comfortable.

Brown hair and brown eyes......

.....could it be him....?