Chapter 14: What?

"What do you mean Draco?!" shouted Harry as he tried to reach for Draco's hand.

"I mean... you can't help me, Harry," said Draco as he struggled off Harry's touch. Harry still looked confused. "I want to do this Harry!" said Draco making the subject more touchy.

The wind bristled through Draco's blonde silky hair. Harry touched it and it was very soft. Draco blushed.

"I can help you Draco! Let me help you!" shouted Harry as he tied again to reach Draco's hand, this time he didn't flinch and he didn't pull away. 

"Well, it's too late," said Draco.

He looked at the bottom of the hill. "Remember when I was alone Pansy and Blaise? You met me there when I first played the piano," said Draco having flashbacks at the memory. 

"Y-y-yeah!" sniffled Pansy as he tried to run across the slippery roofs but Hermione held her back. 

"You are so talented Draco! Don't let the stress get to you!" shouted Blaise. "Yes, Draco! Remember when I was bullied you helped me overcome them Draco! Look at what you did to people! You helped them!" shouted Nott as he carefully walked toward Draco.

"Well, I guess I don't wanna help people any more," said Draco, and then Draco took his final breaths, and simply fell into the dark pit, hoping nothing would catch him and boy was he wrong. 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" shouted Harry as he got onto his knee's. Moments of him with Draco flashed before his lives, tears came streaming down Harry's face. 

Pansy cried and Blaise cried, Ron stood there trying not to cry and Hermione looked away with her sobs following her. 

A voice suddenly appeared. "I guess, this is where the story all restarts eh?" said a voice from behind them. Harry turned around and saw what he thought he was dreaming.

"Cedric?" said Harry. "Yes, Harry, I can help your friend but I will need help," said Cedric bowing down. 

Everybody turned around. "WHAT?!"

A/N:

Guys... I can't believe we made it this far, I never expected my book to make it this far, and my book is ranked 2nd place for Harco! So thank you so much! I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter!