2

Gabriela. 

We finally arrived at the house about ten minutes ago. They all claimed beds but I had to remind them that we had to share the house with five boys, so they all claimed a sleeping buddy and a bed. We unpacked and put food in the fridge already so basically we're chilling until the boys arrive.

The last time I've seen Harry was when we were thirteen, before I moved away with my mother. Our families would fly to Colorado from England every two years to stay in this house my and Harry found online one time (we were fooling around and planning our future together like we were married and showed our parents). 

My mom and dad got a divorce because of some reason that I still don't know about. After we moved I lost all contact with Harry even though my mother still talked to his. I still talk to my dad, but usually its on my birthday.

I'm an only child so making friends was a necessity and Harry was my first. When I started at a new middle school, I had zero friends and was completely lost and nervous, until I met Peyton. Peyton showed me around and sat by me at lunch. She then introduced me to her friends and we all got closer. They found the idea of me with a British accent so cool, until it started to fade of course. 

I am now nineteen years old. I'm out of high school and still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I haven't even committed to a college yet, but all of my friends have. Peyton is applying to an online school, and so is Megan and Jordan. Elizabeth got accepted to a preforming arts school which she will attend to in the fall of next year. 

It sucks seeing all of your friends doing something with their lives and I have absolutely nothing accomplished. Well, except memorizing Jet's Pizza's phone number and my Netflix log in information when it so rudely logs me out. 

Back in reality, we were all sitting on the long couch watching television. We've been the same exact position since like fifteen minutes ago, until someone knocked on the door. We all looked at the door adn then all four of my friends turned to look at me. I grunted and got up from my comfortable position on the couch. Before I got to the door I straightened out my clothes even though I was wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I opened the door revealing Harry and his bandmates but what caught my eye was the pizza boxes in one of his friends hands. 

"Hi Harry and friends that I don't know. I can take that pizza in your hands." I took the pizza from the blonde. I turned around and yelled, "Girls, they brought pizza!" then I turned back around to the boys, "Oh yeah, you guys can come in," then walked away to the kitchen.

I placed the pizza boxes on the table. The boys filed into the room shortly as did my friends. 

"Okay so before we eat this delicious smelling pizza, my name is Gabriela. These are my friends, Jordan, Peyton, Megan and Elizabeth." I introduced them. 

"Are you guys One Direction?" Megan asked them. 

"Yeah, I'm Harry. That's Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam." Harry introduced his friends. 

"Cool. Anyways, thanks for bringing pizza." Peyton said as she grabbed a two slices and folded them and walked back into the living room. The rest of them grabbed pizzas and followed her into the living room, except for Harry and I.

"How's it been Gab?" Gab.

"Good, good. How 'bout you?" I asked Harry as I took a bite of my pizza. 

"Great." 

"That's good."

Awkward silences are my favorite!

"Thanks for letting us stay with you guys for a bit." He thanked me.

"Yeah, no problem. I haven't seen you in a while. You got really tall." I said nonchalantly.

"Or you just shrunk. Drinking too much coffee?" 

"That's a myth."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"Whatever floats your boat." He rolled his eyes and took another bite of his pizza.

I smirked, "Your hair is really long too. Can I braid it?" 

"If I can braid yours." He asked.

"Do you even know how to braid?" I questioned.

"Nope." 

I laughed at him and all he did was smile.

"I missed you." Harry said.

"You're probably just saying that-"

"I'm not I genuinely did."

"Well, I missed you too." I sadly smiled. Then a huge boom came from the other room. I ran to the living room with Harry behind me.

"What the actual fu-"

"Yo! I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake. On my life, man, fucks sake. If I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake."

"Oh my God, Jordan." Jordan was standing on the table rapping to Only by Nicki Minaj. Everybody was laughing. When Drakes part came on Louis joined Jordan on the table and started to rap.

"I never fucked Nicki cause she got a man, but when that's over then I'm first in line, and the other day in her Maybach I thought God damn, this is the perfect time." 

Peyton peed her pants she couldn't even stand up to go change. 

I looked over to Harry, who was still laughing his head off, but then turned to me and smiled. 

________________________________________________

heyyyy

comment and vote please (: love you all