Chapter 2: The Shadows Part 1

(Salena's POV)

I woke up to a strange sound my cat ears perked up looking around "Whoa Salena your quirk is a cat?" I looked at them confusingly "Quirk?" I asked "Yeah quirk don't you know what that is?" They said. I shook my head no "Oh....." They looked down for a sec then look at me again "Then I'm going to tell you" I nodded "Okay so a quirk is a superhuman ability 😁" they said I looked at them "So it's like a super power?" I asked they nodded "Yeah" I then nodded "(Y/n) it's time to go" I heard their dad said "Oh it's time for me to go to school *gasp* you should come along!" I looked at them "Um I don't think so" They looked at me sadly "Why not?" They asked "I'm just not sure if I should" I looked down "Well if you change your mind you can talk to me anytime see you later!" They said then left 'I don't have time for going to school I need to find those stupid shadows' I thought then fell down back on the bed.

(Y/n POV)

My dad walked me to school then we splited he went to work at his office were other super heros are I went to my classroom 1A. Once I walked in I seen everyone talking as usual "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!?" I heard someone said well I know that voice all to well it's one of my classmates Katsuki Bakugou he gets angry a lot and calls us names but I don't take them seriously. I sat at my desk and waited for the teacher to come in. When he did we had to go to the training area so we had to wear our hero outfits

(One side if girl and the other side if boy but you can choose any one you want you can change the colors as well okay back to the story 😁)

Once we were done changing we went to our training area and started training. An hour or later so we were taking a little brake until we heard something.......

"HhHhHhHhHhHhAaaaaa!?" We looked up at that shadow thing "Everyone stand back!?" Our teacher Aizawa said so we all did. The teachers all tried to stop the shadows but nothing worked it was too strong even for my dad!

(Kiera: Ha! All Might fucking sucks

Salena: Kiera 😒

Kiera: Fine 🙄😒)

Then of course Bakugou tried to blow up the shadow thing but something or someone stopped him from doing so I looked at the person they had cat ears and tail......'Wait I know a person with cat ears and tail.....but who......' I thought then it clicked "Salena!?" She looked at me with no emotions 'Scary 😖' I thought. Everyone looked at me weirdly but I didn't care at the moment so I walked up to Salena and looked at her "Salena what are you doing here?" I asked she looked at me "It's a long story.." She said. The shadow started to roar loudly it hurt my ears then it ran at Salena!? "Salena look out!?" I was about to push her away but.....she disappeared??

To be continued

Sorry this took a while I was really busy and didn't have time to do this but at least now I do so part 2 will be coming out soon so see you there bye 😁

Question of the day: Who is your favorite person and why?