|~•11°~|

Chap 11 - °Sorry°

After eating Yeonjun came to the living room just to see Soobin quietly sobbing.

"S-Soobin?" Yeonjun said as he sat beside Soobin making Soobin quickly wipe his face and about to stand up but Yeonjun holded his arm anyway.

"What?" Soobin asked as he looked other way. "W-why are you c-crying?" Yeonjun questioned as he leaned a bit forward to see Soobin's face.

"First of all I am not crying. Second of all even if I do why do you care?" Soobin asked as he suddenly looked at Yeonjun. Deadly staring in his teary eyes. Dangerously close.

Close. Like so close. Three inches apart from kissing.

"I-I....just tell m-me." Yeonjun said more like he whispered. "I have never been this rude to anyone before. And now see.... it's all because of you!" Soobin said harshly and went inside his room.

"B-because of me?" Yeonjun said to himself. Yeonjun stood up and went inside his room too.

Werther they like it or not...but they both are a couple. And the couple cried whole night.

Soobin cause he was rude? He's nice to everyone, he can't stand anyone crying because of him. But today...

He hurted someone... and he can't stand this fact.

While Yeonjun....

Cause it's his fault.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•