Who their jealous of

Izuku Midoriya:

What a surprise. He's jealous of Bakugo.

He knows how cool and powerful he is, and you did admit that before you started dating that he was pretty cute when he was fighting. So he couldn't help but be jealous when Bakugo talks to you. Or wants to fight you.

Katsuki Bakugo:

He's jealous of the pretty boy Aoyama.

You two are close friends and you two talk about clothes and hairdos a lot. That it really gets on his nerves when he sees Aoyama talking to you about this piece of clothing he saw and thought it would look great on you.

Tenya iida:

He's a little jealous of Kouda.

He knows you are very fond of animals. And you often visit Kouda to pet or feed his pet bunny. And he often goes with you to make sure that Kouda was properly making sure the bunny was taken care of. And he wasn't trying anything.

Denki Kaminari:

Since you were in class 1-B. You spent a lot of time with Monoma.

He finds himself extremely jealous when he talks down to his class and upbeats his own ego. That, and every comeback he threw would always get shot back at him with a better one. Plus, Monoma was like a brother to you.

Eijirou Kirishima:

He was jealous of his good bro Tetsutetsu.

Tetsutetsu knew you before he did. And it seems you two are always glued to each other everywhere you go in class activates. But you have reassured him that Tetsu was nothing but a good friend to you. But he still has his little doubts.

Mezou Shouji:

He was jealous of the sweet making, and power user Satou in his class.

You'd often visit the class to ask if Satou could lend some sweets over if you missed lunch. And he would always give you some. So Shouji has recently been packing an extra lunch just in case you come for snacks.

Tetsutetsu:

He's jealous of Kirishima.

Since the two were so alike, and that they were best friends, he often get jealous when he would come over to hang out. And you would talk to him. He's scared you might leave him for Kirishima since they were so similar, and that he was considered a better hero.