Prologue

PROLOGUE.

His perfect life style, his perfectly fucked up mind.

Ellie stares at the scars on her back, both beautiful and horrifying. They scatter around, making abstract patterns that over the years she started forming into shapes. Her white, porcelain like skin contrasts against her pinkish scars, making her skin absolutely perfect with her imperfections, with her biggest insecurity.

Her dark hair covers her face like some sort of veil, she peeks through it to see her back. She's never been able to do it with her face in the mirror, on full display. She feels disgusted by them, but they are what makes her different. What made her strong.

This had become in a routine since the first scars she recieved, everyday she would see herself in the mirror and count the new ones and add them with the old ones. 7 years and she had still not lost count, 1239 scars in total. Some had faded, some are still as red as when they first embemmed theirselves in her milky skin.

Today, her 17th birthday will be different, she will not come next morning and count some more. She has decided she's had enough, it took her 7 years to built up this courage, but she will eventually do something to stop it. She has planned it methodically, nothing misplaced. She had observed him for far too long to know his every routine, his every step. She knows what to do, she knows what the consequences will be, but she's willing to pay them. She just doesn't want to see his face again, she doesn't want to hear the wheels of his cart full of surgical items pulling up to the bed he has for her, in "their special room" as he would prefer to call it. She wants it to stop, it would only take a few more strikes and she's out.

Taking a deep breath, Ellie finishes the clasp on her bra. Wearing a sexy lingerie is the first step. She had curled her hair in sexy waves and applied a shimmery perfume to give her skin a sweaty and glittery look. Her makeup was done to perfection, with no flaw. Contourning, lipstick, smokey eye effect, everything was in order. Something she is not used to doing, she never was. But seeing as John always bought her these things in hope for her to finally wear them, she finally does. She clasps the stockings she's wearing to the black thong, the straps connecting both items, make the look a whole lot better.

Breathing in deeply she exits her bathroom after giving herself a quick pep talk.

8:50 pm.

The digital clock on her small night table blinked back at her. He's just starting his free time, after reading 23 pages of any horror novel he's interested in with 2/4 of a cup of tea with 2 tablespoons of milk and a white sugar cube, he always has the cup in his right hand placing it on the table next to his favorite cushioned chair after reading 2 pages and picking it up after 3.

You can say she's observerd him enough to know these little details.

He's free time goes from 8:45 to 12:45 pm. Everything had always been perfect for him, nothing could be out of place. That's why he chose Ellie. Besides the fact that he's her legal tutor, being her cousin, the only family she has left, he still found her perfect and he had to have her on more levels than a cousin relationship. He was in utter bliss when the plane their family was travelling on exploded. Thanking everything holy, Ellie could not go on that family trip because she was terribly sick and John, her cousin, volunteered in taking care of her.

John is fairly young, he was 14 when their family died, Ellie was 7. But they both have great maturity and intelligence levels, one of the main reasons Ellie's mother left her with her precious nephew. That was all 10 years ago. Ellie at the young age of 7, had no idea of what her cousin John used to do to her, she thought it was his way of showing her he loved her, or that was what he said.

He was such a monster that when a young couple decided to adopt them, he killed them without an ounce of remorse on his face. He proceeded to then inflict a stab wound on himself and on Ellie so the cops could bypass any suspicion against John. He got away with it all, he got away with having Ellie all by himself. He was smart enough to kill them after turning 18 and regaining their complete trust, making it much less obvious he killed them.

Ellie opens her bedroom door when her digital clock blinks and changes, showing that it was 8:55. Perfect timing. She thinks to herself walking with self confidence in her strut. For the past 3 months Ellie has acted as though she enjoys the multiple sexual harrasments she endures, so when this day came, John would not be suspicious in why all of a sudden she wants to fuck him.

John was attractive of course, sharing Ellie's beauty. But his mind is extremely fucked up, making his psychotic mentality dapper his good looks. The perks of having an extreme case of OCD.

She knocks on his study door, knowing he will be sitting behind his desk tapping his pen 364 times on the dark oak wood desk and think of whatever before proceeding to turn his television on and watch porn, he likes it on a big screen not on his laptop. She imagines him stopping his tapping and look confusedly at the door for a few seconds befor opening it fuming, for someone intruding in his perfect schedule. Which is exactly what happened.

A few seconds after opening the door with an angry expression that can scare a veteran, something they both also have, he looks at Ellie head to toe looking shocked and aroused at the same time. He loves black lingerie on a woman, the reason he got it for her in the beginning.

Immediately grabbing her waist and pulling her towards his chest, he presses her up on the door, closing it on the process. Even though Ellie is completely disgusted in herself she forces herself to moan, scream, squeal and say his name in pleasure. Once he finishes with her, he falls exhausted on the couch he has in his studio.

Ellie quickly stands up, mastering the art in being able to fake an orgasm and not feel completely drained like John is feeling in this moment, she goes to the first drawer in the right hand side of his desk and takes the gun he has in there, she keeps the barrel of the gun pointed downwards, pulling back the slide and realising it is how she loads a round of bullets into the chamber of the semi-automatic. She aims the gun at John's head and controls her breathing, she wants this to turn out perfect, there is no space for any type of error.

She clicks the safety off as she feels ready enough to shoot, she moves her finger onto the trigger and squeezes it exhaling calmly, the gun goes off but she doesn't drop the gun or release the trigger, she realeses another breath and shoots again. Blood gushes out of his forehead and nose, which blew off. It gave her a pleasurble feel. Killing her tormentor, killing that monster.

She has never been more relieved in her whole life, never been more happy to hear the sound of a gunshot, never had so much joy in seeing parts of brain and nose near his body. She felt sadistic. And she loved it.

Well, now he's perfectly dead.