Important

02/03/2021; Wednesday GMT+8

Hello everyone. This is the first Author's Note of Family & Home therefore I would like this to be quick.

1.) I apologize for not being able to update the chapter that is supposedly for Tuesday and I would not be able to update this Wednesday as I will be finishing two chapters to be updated in Thursday to make it up to you. My update schedule is M/TUE/THU/F if you are wondering.

2.) Please comment because I really want to know your reactions at each chapter. I mean, I want to know what your reactions are to the comments or posts. Heck you can even create another chain of comments on the post's comments or continue the long chain or comments and replies. Comment anything you guys want as it would be a feedback for the story or chapter.

3.) If you want to vote, then go for it! To be frank, I'm just here to give you guys a piece of my Maladaptive Daydreaming ideas so your votes are just bonuses.

4.) THANK YOU FOR 60 READS!!!!! Yes my happiness is very low so something so little like this makes me super happy.

Thank you for reading this Author's Note!

Love, J

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

02/04/2021; Thursday GMT+8
Published chapter/s: Family Day (2) | Surprises from France (3)

Sorry for the wait.

1.) Different A/N strategy, right? Why? I don't want the content of the chapter to be bothered by the A/N at the bottom of the chapter nor the multiple chapters only dedicated to an Author's note. It completely pisses me to be honest.

2.) Share the story to your friends if you enjoy it! I kind of want more people to read it so if you can, please share it with anyone you want to read it.

3.) First 1K+ and 2K+ words chapters within the story

4.) 90 reads! Thank you so much!

5.) Anything you guys would like to see? I'll incorporate it in the story so don't be shy and comment in this part!

Thank you for reading this Author's Note.

Love, J

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

02/07/2021; Sunday GMT+8

Important notes coming up.

1.) I am sorry for this first note but I have to take an updating break for one week or maybe more. School would be starting again, therefore, I have to focus on it more in order to not be expelled. Sorry to everyone who has been anticipating this story. Though, I do promise to create more chapters until I would be able to update them so my break wouldn't be so boring.

2.) New updating schedule: M/TUE/THU/F of every other week = I would not be updating for a week. After that week, I would be updating using the M/TUE/THU/F schedule. The next week, I wouldn't be updating again. Then, it's a routine.

3.) Please give me suggestions, requests, and feedback about the book. It would really help me with the progress.

Thank you for reading the notes!

Love, J

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

NEW!!!!!
02/15/2021; Monday GMT+8

Happy Birthday to me!

1.) OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 220 READS!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!! REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

2.) I am sorry for the loss of updates but life had been a pu$$y for a while now and ever since school had started, it just goes downhill. BUT, I do try to make as much as I can with my free time.

3.) Comments?

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Love, J xx

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺