GMAC 15

"Yeah, we were face timing that time" Jimin says, laughing as they walked to the place

"Did I really go all through here just to show you?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, grinning.

"Hyung, okay, remove the blindfold you had put" Jungkook says, giggling. A small wrapped rectangular box in hand. Jimin chuckles, removing the blindfold and stared at Jungkook who then starts to remove the wrapper. Jimin stared with anticipation, biting his bottom lip nervously. Jungkook eventually unwrapped the box, taking the sonograms out and a small confetti thing.

He frowns but let Jungkook continue. The younger smiled before the confetti was popped and all he could see was blue confetti.
"It's a boy!" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin gasps, smiling as he clapped.

"My boy better protect you when he grows up"

"Oh, hyung, I'm the one who's gonna be protecting him first" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"I know that, but it'll be the other way around when he's in his 20s or something"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes and continued his chat with Jimin after the gender reveal.

"Wow, you really said that" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Park Jihae! Better not be going around without us knowing!" Jungkook yelled as the forgot about Jihae. Jimin chuckles, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"Jungkookie, you need to sometimes trust Jihae" Jimin says, making Jungkook glare at him.
"No, hyung, you know how that kid is" Jungkook says as they see Jihae about to pick up some insect.
"That insect better not be poisonous! Ah! Jihae, don't pick that up!" Jungkook yelled, standing up and running to Jihae who starts running around. Jihae chuckles, staring at them with so much love.

"Papa! Stop!" Jihae yelled as Jungkook caught him and picked him up, putting him down on the blanket they had placed down awhile ago.
"You naughty kid" Jungkook says as he peppers Jihae's face with kisses. Laughters were heard, which indicates that the family is so happy to be together.

 Laughters were heard, which indicates that the family is so happy to be together