Chapter 3✨

{A/N so that is @lovethatignites video check out her yt channel her videos are awesome anyway I made the mistake of giving my chapter a title bore writing it so that's why I had to change the last chapters title story guys}
Emma's POV~ I feel like my day just got 100% better and for that time I forgot all about Daniel. I walked off to class probably smiling like an idiot but I didn't care all that mattered was that my Aussie was back. ~~~~~time skip to around 5 at Emma's house~~~~~ *Ding Dong* I heard my doorbell ring. I wander who it could be it wasn't Jax considering that he wasn't coming until 6. I opened the door and saw Daniel. "Daniel what are you doing here?" "Remember Em we agreed to talk tonight at you house?" Oh no. I forgot that Daniel was even coming and I already had plans with Jax later. "Listen Daniel can we make this quick I have Uhhh... a friend coming over later." I said sound awkward. "What friend?" He asked me stressing the word 'friend'. "No one that you need to know of." I said. Truth is Daniel always wanted to know what I was doing all the time and who I was hanging out with and I was getting tired of it. "It better not be Jax you know I don't like him." "Well so what if it is that doenst concern you and I can be friends with who I want without your supervision." I said. "Listen Em I can't do thai anymore you obviously like Jax and I like Mia." "I..I don't like Jax..." I said unconvincingly. "Emma don't even try to convince me I know it's true." Daniel said slamming the door behind him as he left my house. I couldn't believe what I was heading me and Daniel were actually broken up.