Everlasting love

His memory was always wandering in my imagination and floating in the sea of ​​my thoughts, sometimes that memory was peaceful, and sometimes it was as brutal and dark as a black spot in my life, as it was like a monster chasing me in the darkness of the bleak darkness and I am alone in this world.
That painful memory resembles a fate that is never inevitable, it resembles the fate that must happen, and it is the death of the most precious person for me in this world and the person who taught me the meaning of life and taught me to be capable in myself and to be a great person This is my inevitable miserable fate.  Death is that it cannot be changed, and the past cannot be changed, for my judgment has been waiting for me for thousands of years, and before I was placed in my mother's womb, and it has been waiting for me since the beginning of creation.
I don't know what hurts me again after all this ?!  Is it the death of my brother, or the happy memories that I remember with pain and burning, and I know that they will not be repeated and cannot be returned and live in them forever while they float to me, or the memory of his sad, painful death ??? !!!  ,
As I feel that my heart is not necessary anymore because my brother was more precious than him.
My brother never accepted defeat in his life, because he believed that he could be the best if he wanted this. He believed in life more than anything else in this world.  He saw it as the greatest mystery and the great secret that could not be discovered, he believed in the existence of the laws inherent in every person in this world, he was exceptional in himself and different from all human beings in this world, he was similar to the life we ​​live in its beauty in some way  The shapes, because life is ugly and beautiful, it used to be like the most beautiful side of it, that world has many and many stars, my brother now resembles the stars to me, it is like a bright bright star revolving in the vast space where you see it from afar the most beautiful, but you can not reach it until  And if I went up into space, this is how my brother's memory is, wandering in my mind and I can never reach him, he is really like the stars.
That life failed me severely, wrapped my happiness and wrapped it in its veil of sadness, and dusted over it, which are the miserable memories, really let me down and folded the happy part of my life.
But the only thing that I will never forget is my brother’s success in climbing the summit of Mount Everest.  I have his famous sentence that I will never forget as long as I live, "Thank you, I love you more than anything in this world." Then I hugged him tightly and felt as if I had the whole world in my hands, I felt for the first time in my life the meaning of true freedom, then I knew the great secret of life now and told him while I cried  In his embrace, which is the safest place in the world, "I swept through the great mystery of life and its great mystery now."
Then he said to me in astonishment and a calm smile, and wondering what is it?  I told him, "Love, brother, thank you for teaching me the meaning of love. Thank you, and I love you more than anything in this world."
Then he told me, as someone who had everything he wanted and everything he wished, "This is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my entire life."
Then I said to him with a great laugh, "You say this to all the places you have gone, brother."
All this while on the top of the mountain we see the wonderful view!  This moment, I will not forget it as long as I live, it was the most beautiful moment in my life when I realized how beautiful my brother, the witch, the wonderful view of life, and the extent of my great pride in him