i love you too

Katsuki took a deep breath. He really hoped he didn't ruin shit between them, but he couldn't back out, wouldn't even if he was able to. With everything that has happened lately he was sure that Eijirou felt something too. He had to...

It's been a minute and Eijirou was still processing what happened. His arms were tightly wrapped around Katsuki's middle part, keeping him from running away. "You.. love me?" He slowly asked.

Katsuki nodded his head "Yes, I, Bakugou Katsuki love you, Kirishima Eijirou" he had to make sure the other understood that he loved him. He had to make sure everything was clear so the redhead didn't doubt anything. Even though he was scared he couldn't back out, he promised himself he would do it tonight and he is. He said it.

Eijirou flashes a big toothy smile. "I love you too!" He then pulled the ash blonde into another small kiss. "Love you so much..." Eijirou said softly against his ashed hair.

Katsuki couldn't stop smiling, and Eijirou loved it. Loved seeing how happy the other way because he felt the same way. Neither one of the two could keep from smiling at each other.

Then Eijirou asked "how long?" He wasn't sure what he was expecting to hear but it wasn't what Katsuki responded with. Now he just wished he said something sooner.

"Since I've liked you or realized I loved you?" He started. Katsuki didn't understand why loving Eijirou was simply the easiest thing hes very done, but it is and he wouldn't have it any other way. He finished by saying. "I think I've liked you since day one. And I think the moment it really hit me that I loved you was back at kamino, when I was looking for a way to get out. You were there, reaching out for me. I'm pretty sure I knew I loved you before then, but that's when I admitted to myself, said it was okay to love if it was you."

"You really are amazing, you know that? So sweet for me Angel." Eijirou smiled. He leaned down and kissed Katsuki again. He tasted so sweet, like honey. Ha, guess the name Honey Bee really does fit him Eijirou thought.

Katsuki cupped his face again, leaning into it more. Eijirou tasted kinda like cherries and something else. He couldn't put his finger on it at the moment.

Eijirou's phone started buzzing.

At first they just ignored it and continued to kiss and cuddle. Then it started ringing, so Katsuki grabbed it without looking at the Caller ID.

"KIRISHIMA BRooOooOo!! ANSWER MY TExT!! We HAvIN A MOviE NIGHT AND EVERYONE IS ALL COUPLED UP!! YOu SHOULD BRING MCBOOMBOOM BLAST WITH ThaT EXTRA EXTRA JUICiiIi DUMPTRUCK. MAYBE YOU TWO WILL GET TOGETHER FINNALLY!" Kaminari yelled into the phone.

He then said more calmly "oooOooOhh and if you're extra luckky you might end up fuc-"

"Wait- DID YOU JUST CALL ME MCBOOMBOOM BLAST WITH THE DUMPTRUCK?!!? WHAT THE FUCK KINDA NICKNAME IS THAT?! EI DO YOU FUCKIN CALL ME THAT?!" Katsuki knew Eijirou didn't, only dunce face could come up with something that stupid and say it out loud.

"Oh shit- wait um forget what you just heard me say." He sounded scared, probably because he might have just outed his friend to his crush.

"What the fuck is with that name dunce face?!" Katsuki was really fucking curious about where it came from and how long hes been being called that.