Chapter 5

I woke up, with the sun shinning through the window, I groan and pull myself uo and all the memories from last night flew into my brain, I looked under the covers and i was baked, our clothes were discarded on the floor.

I got up and put them on and then looked at the bed to only just notice that sat wasn't in the bed, I went downstairs and saw her sitting at the coffee table, with her head in her hand as she rubs her temples "I see you woke uo on the wrong side of the bed" I say and giggle "not. The time for jokes y/n." I frown and walk over to her "soooooo last night was fun" I bite my lips and smile, being truly happy that we did that.

She looks at me with a oissed off expectation and she gets up and walk to the kitchen and pours herself a coffee. I sit there and don't say anything for a little while, sarah finally speaks up and says "last night was a mistake, you were drunk and so was I I didn't mean anything, you don't mean anything to me it was just a drunken one night stand okay?" As she says all of that my eyes fill with tears "but you said you wanted to kiss me for the longest time you said I meant everything to you...you said thst you fell in love with me..through these past 2 to 3 months..last night you showed me thst what happend??" She shakes her head "it meant nothing! You mean nothing to me!!" She screams at me. I take this opportunity to go back upstairs, grab my bag and the test of my shit, and go back down stairs "where are you going" she says and I look at her "well I leaving bye" I on the door and slam it shut grabbing my keys out of my purse and unlocking my car and driving off.

-----1 week later-----

Y/n pov:

I haven't heard from Sarah she hasn't messaged me or called me, and it hurt, all the things she said hurt like hell, I haven't been able to get out of bed and god I wanted to but the only little effort I had left was used to eat and go to the bathroom, I don't know how I'm going to go to work on Tuesday as it was Monday all ready, what if she comes to to get her regular what if she comes in and she's with holland, I don't think I can handle that, but I have to, bills need to be paid.

Tuesday came around and I wasn't as ready as I would like to be but I was ready enough to be able to deal with it.

I got into work and I was making coffees until I heard the door open the that laugh, fuck! I thought to myself, it was Sarah. She walked up to the counter and look at me, I bluntly say "what would you like?" I say and she frowns and looks at Amanda "y/n can we talk?" I hold back tears and shake my head "no. What would you like ms?" I say looking at Amanda, she smile awkwardly and sys "just a mocha please" I nod and put the order down "what would you like?." I say bluntly again to Sarah "um a cappuccino..my regular please" I nod and tell one of the employees to make it, she looks at me and says "can we please talk??" I nod and walk to the side "I'm taking five" I yell to the manager which was my bestfriend so he knew what was going on. We stand outside and she looks at me and I look at her "what is it you want to talk about?? Cause I'm pretty sure you said what you wanted to say" I say and she looks down and I almost feel bad but I can't give in "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said what I said but-" I cut her off "but what? You fucking said and it's done, you fucking hurt me and that can't be undone with a simple 'sorry' it can't be done that way, you said shit and that is fried into my brain you wanna know why?? Cause I fucing loved you fuck I still love you, but you just made it so much difficult, I knew that this would happen and yet i though 'yknow Sarah is a kind caring person she is not like the others she won't break me apart' but you did and it's done and maybe it can be undone but God you will need a shit tone of shit to do that." I say what I wanted to say and she look away "I'm sorry...I hurt you, I'm sorry I said those things I just got scared, the last person I felt this way abt cheated on me. Yes. Holland cheated on me..and I'm scared" she says and I nod "yes i understand that but that doesn't mean you have the right to say those things, and I'm sorry she put you through that you don't deserve that, you deserve love and cherishing" she nods "I'm sorry...please..can yiu forgive me" she looks at me with pleading eyes and my first thoughts are 'don't forgive her she hurt you it will happen again' but I can see in her how sorry she is and how she wants a second chance, and i mean who can resist those beautiful chocolate orbs.

I nod and smile and hug her "I do forgive you" she smile and pulls back and looks at me and in my eyes and look at her and look at her lips and kiss her, she kissed me back and she looks at me "I love you, and I so sorry" I nod and kiss her.

God I hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

A/n
So here's the fist update in 87 years, anyway hope you like it.