𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞!~

𝑨 𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

Resting under the giant tree at Windrise, my head laying cushioned on my folded arms, listening to the relaxing sounds of nature, birds and leaves blowing in the fresh wind.

Ah, coming here was my best way of relaxing and getting away from all the stress and work that awaited me in Mondstadt. If only I could find my long lost sibling, oh.... Why is my mind full of thoughts, so suddenly? As if he appeared from thin air, the most popular Bard appeared behind me, his head above mine.

"Hello there! What are you doing out here, so lonely and stray? Might I take you away?", he chanted, winking at me gracefully, a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Oh Venti, I just came out here to relax since I've been immensely stressed from all the work the Knights are putting on my shoulders, all i need is rest.", I sighed heavily.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry I bothered you! I should take my leave the-"

"Well, I do have something that just might relax you, want to give it a try? Come gliding with me!~", he smiled, reaching his hand out towards me, the other holding onto the Tree at Windrise.

"Huh? Where are we going? You're not going to throw me off the tree, now are you??", I questioned.

"Why of course not, what makes you think I would ever do that to, my dear (Y/N)?", he gasped, eyes widened in visible shock.

After climbing a for some time, we reached the top of the tree, as he stepped onto a thick branch, carefully, yet courageously.

"So, I'm going to cast a wind current upwards, do as I say, alright?", he whispered in a calming tone.

I nodded in response, as he signaled to practically hook myself into his arms, as i yelped.

"Venti! ARE YOU SURE WE CAN GLIDE TOGETHER??"

"Why of course! Otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it, am I right? Just enjoy the peace up here!"

Holding onto me tightly so I don't fall, we glided around the massive, grassy and green area, until we came to a halt at the foot of Starsnatch Cliff.

"You see, (Y/N), its quite special that I'm taking you here, the last time I visited this place with someone, was with my old friend. Ah, how the time passes, it feels like it was just yesterday...", he sighed peacefully, smiling to himself softly.

As you let yourself down on the grass at the edge of the cliff, he hummed old tunes to you as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

||I started writing this short fanfic a few months ago, and I just now happened to find it again! As always, request me things to write! I'll gladly do so~ See you!||