Chapter 1

Got into a taxi.
"OMG! OMG! OMG! Gotta change money, gotta get to college, gotta unpack!!! OMG!!! I don't have time for all of this!!! 30 minutes and my first class starts! Just landed what am I gonna do?!" I whispered.
Gave the driver the address of my collage...
"First day in England , first day in London for studying and I am gonna be late. Wew impressive, very impressive also for me." I spoke louder this time without any intention to be heard.
"What is the hurry, young lady?" the driver asked quite interested.
"Aaaammm nothing just gotta be in class in 20 minutes" I answered really fast.
"Cambridge. That is big, huge with smart guys, nerds in my opinion..."
"If course you are a driver Em WTF?!" I thought, but actually responder with a " maybe I'll see..."
"We are passing the Buckingham Palace now right here on the left." the driver said while I was looking for my phone to call Mellisa, my BFF also studying at the same collage.
"OMGGGG!!!! I can't find my phone" I said desperately. "Stop the car, I must find it!!! OMGGG!!! "
The taxi driver stopped immediately in the middle of the street , luckily there was a traffic light so no one cursed...
"Pfeeeew, found it" I said exactly when green appeared...
What a coincidence...at 12:30 I was getting out of the taxi, I gave the money for the ride ,12£ , and entered the gate of Cambridge School.