Chapter 3

Than I moved some feet over to the left so that I could " check-in" for the rest of the year, 😬 but thinking about the guy I just met I could see some light at the end of the tunnel.😇
On the desk was a small bell, I rang it and immediately someone appeared on the other side of the desk.
"Hellowww what can I help you with?"the kind lady asked me.
" Well I just arrived and I would like to get the key of my room, please."
"Okay. Name please, home address, etc etc please fill in the blank spaces"
"It is like i was in an exam, hell no, not starting from here, just... What about no?!" I thought.
"Yeah, here you go. I finished."
"Thank you! And this is the key, room 666, please."
" Can I change the room? Is it possible?"
"Why dear? You should have concrete arguments."
"I don't like the number..." I said quite low.
" Is it something you are afraid of?"
" No l, but..." I was interrupted
"No "but"...Anything else? "The lady spoke in a very calm tone👵- that was making me sooo angry.😡
"Listen up dear lady. I pay for this school and I also pay for any kind of service, got it?!" " you shall now change my room, thank you, I would like room number 593." Ms. Lili Browd, the old lady 'couse that was her name, really fast did what she was supposed to do.
"You are lucky that this room isn't full , here you go miss, hope you enjoy your stay" she said on the perfect tone.
"Thank you as well" and then I left.
On the was to the elevator I saw an announcement about breakfast and it said:
" Everyday from the date of 01.09.2020, breakfast will be served at 1st floor, between the hours 06:30 am and 11:00 am.
Thank you! "
I wander how many students are in here?! I guess a lot since this building has 10 floors and there are of the same kind on the other part of the gigantic garden in the back of the complex.
I entered the elevator and saw another announcement, now about the facilities:
"Dear students,
Since it is the beginning of the year and there are some new of you, we let you know that in all of our buildings you can use the GYM, the Spa, and the Computer Room as much as you want after your classes. Bicycles can also be used with your Headteacher permission. If you have a driving license the same conditions are taken in consideration.
Thank you!"
"Wew strict school I see..."😅" Gotta find Mellisa since I didn't go to the first period. But all after I unpack! Yeeeey!😆