xɪᴀᴏ - ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ

ˢᶜᵉⁿᵃʳⁱᵒ : ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵃʳᵉˡʸ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˢʰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵛᵒᵘʳⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ⁻ ˣⁱᵃᵒ ᵒⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᵇᵃⁿⁿᵉʳ

🐱

This was it.
The moment of truth, the day you were finally going to get the character you dreamt, cried, and sung about. The "Guardian Yaksha" aka - Xiao.

You jump up and down, dancing like a hillichurl as you see the countdown to Ganyu's banner disappearing. "Sorry Ganyu but it's time for you to die." You maniacally laugh.

10, 9, 8.

Although it were seconds, to you it felt like scraping draining hours slowly dragging on, you could barely keep your cool. Day after day, commisions after commisions, quests after quests, you had saved up a whopping 6400 primogems you HAD to get him.

3.

2.

1.

Ganyu's banner disintegrates as a new banner flashes infront of you. Drool from either side of your mouth drop onto the floor as you collapse on your knees.

The banner displays diona, beidou and xinyan. But most importantly Xiao was there in the centre striking a sexc pose.

You bow down to him dramatically as you wipe a tear falling from your eyes. In an instant you rush to pull the 10 wish button... The surroundings change as you are now in an unknown place you look up to your left to see a cloud with a huge gauging hole in it.

A blue crystal gem intrudes the hole as it flies towards you, you jump back in time as it splits and turns golden.... then purple. Your smile fades as you repeatedly tap through the countless weapons you received.

You clench your fist as you stare at your primogem bar. 4800 left. 3 more 10 wishes. To your surprise the same thing occurred twice. "I didn't even get a fucking 4* just weapons." You feel a huge lump build up in your throat as you come back to reality.

"Am I really going to get xiao?"

Words of discouragement swarm your head as you grit your teeth. You painfully stare at your primogem bar. 1600. One. More. 10. Wish.

Tension builds as you push the button, a blue crystal emerges from the sky as it shoots in the opposite direction, you stare in desperation as you wait for the colour to change.

The blue crystal switches to gold as it pierces.. it stays gold. Literall tears fall from your eyes as you scream. A FIVE STAR A FIVE STAR!. It took you about 5 minutes to get through the arrays of items you have contained.

"Diona, beidou, a sword , a sword , another sword, a book, diona again, a sword....

A black silhouette forms on your screen as your long awaited character, pops up. Xiao. The stars click as they remind you of your 5*. You collapse as you cry to see the man infront of you.

Without wasting any precious time you teleport to wind rise. Your heart thumps as you check your hair and your clothes, you wipe your tears and the snot of from your nose. You check your reflection in the statue of Barbatos, satisfied with how you looked you hide behind the statue.

You summon xiao to your side, but you place him in a place where he couldn't see you. A short warping sound appears as xiao teleport. " I am Alatus, the remaining 5 yakshas. I am here to support you ONLY in battle needs, everything else you can do..." he pauses as he swiftly looks around.

You giggle as you step out behind the statue. "Boo!" You exclaim as you rush to examine him. Xiao furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he tilts his head in shock to how cute you are. He shakes his head as he steps back.

"I'm assuming you got me today?" He grumbles. You nod quickly your hair flying everywhere. He coughs to hold back his laughter, at how childish you were being. "Ahem, well.. this will be your first and LAST time you summon me to your side, without a battle taking place."

You stare at him quietly, none of what he said really entered your brain. You just stood dumbfounded by the man infront of you. "You're pretty.." you drool as your eyes form into hearts. A slight tinge of pink caresses over the yaksha's face as he looks away.

"Stop.." he whispers. You giggle as you step closer to him. "Come! I have 1200 almond tofu in my inventory ALL for you!" Xiao eyes widen in shock, 1200?.
You grab his wrist as you pull him towards your endless amounts of food just for him.

A scenario I wish happened to me :(