I won't bite!

Stupid family EunMi said to herself as she was walking in the woods. It was a beautiful night to be walking through.

Almost to beautiful as if something was about to happen. If my sister didn't walk away my parents wouldn't have divorced and they wouldn't have been this mean to me. EunMi thought again.

After walking for half an hour she stopped, because her feet began to hurt. It was an open space in the woods, with a beautiful scenery. You could hear the water droplets from the river, if you listened closely you could also hear the light breeze from the chilly night.

I should have put on a sweater EunMi said to herself while throwing a pebble in the river. When the pebble hit the cold water from the river the calm and soothing sound of the water was disturbed. Suddenly EunMi heard a rustling sound being her.

Just the wind she thought to herself. The rustling became louder and as EunMi was about turn around she was greeted by a young boy's voice. "What are you doing here!?" He asked the young girl. "I-im just taking a walk!" EunMi said stuttering.

The young boy moved closer and as he reached EunMi he whispered in her ear." What is a beautiful girl as you doing here all by herself? It's dangerous out here!" He whispered smirking.

EunMi shivered by the feeling of the young boy's warm breath on her cold neck. " I already told you I'm taking a walk." She said this time she was confident. "Well it's safer to walk when the sun is out because there could be a chance you get bitten by a vampire!" The boy told EunMi as he was watching her shiver.

"There is no such thing as vampires!" EunMi told the boy.

"I don't even know your name!" EunMi said to the young boy. "My name is Park Jimin." The young boy said. "Well Jimin I'm EunMi and I'm not afraid!" EunMi said confidently. As she turned around she saw Jimin sitting on the ground. She sat opposite to Jimin and looked at the boy. He smirked EunMi looked at him and widened her eyes as fear took over her body.

The young boy grew fangs and his eyes shined in the moonlight.

"Y-you? Are you a vampire?" EunMi asked as she looked at Jimin. Jimin slowly nodded.

" But don't worry I don't bite" he said chuckling as to what he just said. EunMi became scared as she thought of al the things he would do to her. As if Jimin read her mind he said "don't be scared I'll only bite you if you want to become mine." He said. "But I just met you!" EunMi said.

"Well we could get to know each other?" Jimin said. EunMi thought about it and nodded. The young couple talked for a few hours until the sun began to rise. "Shit I have to go!" Jimin said.

"Can I go with you?" EunMi aksed because she had nowhere else to go. "Sure we need to be fast tho!" Jimin said while lifting EunMi as he took of running.

-A Few Weeks Later-

Eunmi walked into the livingroom to see her best friend laying on the couch. EunMi looked at him admiringly. She has had a crush on him for forever.

However she didn't know Jimin had a crush on her as well. Since the moment he saw her he liked her. But it is dangerous for a vampire to like human.

As EunMi got up to make dinner, Jimin thought of a plan to make EunMi his.

-a few hours later-

As Jimin and EunMi were walking Jimin was thinking of things to say. After a few minutes of walking the came by the open place in the woods were they first met.

"EunMi I want to ask you something!" Jimin said to the young girl. "Okay" she answered. "EunMi since the first time I saw you I liked you! Will you be my girlfriend? " the young boy asked. "O my god yes Jimin!" EunMi answered.

"EunMi there is only one thing in between us and that is the fact that you are a human and I am a vampire." Jimin said to EunMi. "Then I will become a vampire!" EunMi said bravely. "Are you sure?" Jimin asked EunMi. "Yes!" EunMi assured him. Jimin nodded as he came closer ti EunMi. He bit her neck and started to suck.

EunMi screamed in pain. After a few seconds Jimin stopped. His eyes glowed and his fangs grew back. EunMi stood up and looked at Jimin. She smiled showing her fangs to Jimin. EunMi was finally his and Jimin was finally hers. Now they could spend eternity together!

--THE END-