🥛Kageyama Tobio🥛

~Baka Kageyama Baka~  ~Stupid Full Of Yourself King~  ~Selfish Boy~  ~So Annoying~ 

Kag... y..a  wa... E up   Ka...ge.. Y... A? To.. Bi.. C... N   KAGEYAMA TOBIO WAKE UP U HEAVY MILK DRINKING COW!!
Kageyama shot up from his nightmare to see an annoyed  Ushijima."Your on me!" "Aah sorry!"
"Yeah yeah whatever, anyway you know the band Just 4, I have 5 tickets for their show in Tokyo but I have to go to work that day. So I was wondering if you wanted the tickets? " Kageyama stayed quiet for a bit, Just 4 was his favorite band and to finally have the opportunity to go was beyond amazing. Ushijima thought Kageyama didn't want it as he was so quiet so he added " The seats are VIP and after the show you get to go to the meet and greet! " That was the icing on the cake for Kageyama He said, no screamed " OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU I WILL TAKE THE TICKETS AND GO AAAH I'M SO HAPPY. THANK YOU!! " And with that Kageyama took the tickets and ran to his room  filled with joy. Kageyama jumped on his bed and realize their was one problem. Who were the other 4 people he was going to invite. The last time he tried to invite his teammates to somewhere they all made excuses. He was on his phone looking at the different group chats he was in and he was about to pick the pretty setters GC but he soon realized alot of arguing would be happening with who would get the tickets. Not that he minded but he decided it was right to pick another GC. Then he saw his old first year Karasuno GC. There were 5 of them their and he figured they liked Just 4 as it was very popular and in high school they talked to the members alot. Kageyama asked them.
( A/N it's the same messages from the last chapter)

After them all agreeing Kageyama went to his wardrobe to find some clothes. Just then Hoshiumi Kōrai walked in. " Oh Kageyama you look pleased "
"I am my friends and I are going to see Just 4 preform! "
"Oh lucky you I heard you knew all of them from high school? "
Yeah I did they were great, two of them where from a power house called Shiratorizawa. The school Ushijima was from.  Then one was from Fukurōdani and the other was from our own Karasuno! I also get to see them for the meet and greet so it's going to be really exciting "
"Well I will leave you to it Tobio, we are going out for lunch so make sure your ready. " And with that Kōrai left Kageyama's room.

(A/N. I might skip a few characters for my next chapters to come but they will still be in the story line. This is a short chapter and I'm sorry. I'll try and make the next chapter/chapters longer 500 words)