chapter4

Gracie pov:

It was a bit late when I was walking on the road alone because we went out a little late earlier and we finished a project. When I was in the corner I felt like someone was following me but when I looked behind me there was nothing. I feel nervous because even though the lights are off, it's not.

I accelerated my walk when suddenly I seemed to see wyne in a tree so I approached there and I saw him as if someone was waiting.

"What are you doing here wyne?"

"I'm waiting for you" he said sparingly.

"I hope you're just outside the gate we waited dangerously here"

“Tskk”

I invited him to walk so we could get home. It looks like I wanted him to remove his mascara so that I could see the itchura on his face but I restrained myself and I might get scolded. We got home and I let him in because dad wasn't there.

"I'll just put some clothes on you there first"

He just nodded and sat on a sofa. I went straight to my room.

WYNE POV:

Gracie invited me to come to their house so I agreed. I don't have anything to do and if there is, I'll just have three do it because I prefer to put gracie first because she's my wife even if she's not in the eyes of the people.

This is the first time I can come here to their living room and I have nothing to say because their house will be beautiful.

When gracie went upstairs I stood up and looked at the pictures displayed in a cabinet. He was really very beautiful from childhood until now so I was not mistaken that I chose him because I know he really is.

"Why are they looking at you?"

"I just didn't have the ugly mop as a child."

I had no appetite to question him.

"You're a really shameless man !!!!!" he shouted and approached me and he knelt me ​​in the middle. I suddenly sat on the floor because of that. Then he went to the kitchen.

Just a few minutes ago gracie came back and her face looked surprised.

"Does it still hurt?"

“Is that still being asked…. I hope you just punched me and I might be barren and nothing will make you happy. You too ”I said smiling.

"Looks like you still want ah"

I ignored him, I might not be able to cope if it happened again and I might be completely barren.

"Let's go to the kitchen I prepared something for us to eat"

* Shit* I whispered.

"Why do you look so nervous?"

"We just don't have a kitchen"

And that's what I saw the food he prepared. I don't want to disappoint her and I might hurt her because gacie has prepared a lot of food for me.

I sat down next to him and he put on the plate of food.

"I don't think I can consume it all ah"

"Tskk .. consume please because I cooked those"

I tasted it and it seemed like I wanted to run to the mansion because I was nauseated by the taste of it. I haven't eaten like this in my whole life.

Gracie ignored me while we were eating so I used my ability to run to go outside so I could vomit what I ate and I came back. He didn't notice me because I didn't seem to leave my seat.

We finished eating when I decided to leave because it was already night and he needed to sleep so I just said goodbye to him and I left for our tambayan.

"What happened to you" said Reed.

"I think I'm dying"

Draw astonishment on their faces. So I told them what happened earlier at their house gracie.

"It's too bad, pare"

"Yes, it's good that King has a lovelife," Hanz promised.

"As for you, the flesh of the brain is full of food" Lewis said.

Instead of helping me, they started arguing. I just tried to go to a chair to rest there.

"Are you sure he's really the king we're looking for?" hanz suddenly asked me.

"I'm sure he is but I still have doubts"

Because if he's the one we're looking for, why does he have no idea and he seems to be a normal person, is that the guy who doesn't feel like he's a vampire.

"We can show him now so he can meet the three of us" said reedhabang smiling.

"That being a woman you reed. don't involve gracie in the lists of emo reed chins ”I threatened her because I already know the bowel curve of a to eh.

"You're mean to me, king, I won't include him, eh, I just want him to be my friend"

"Friend… .that's also what you told us but what happened they became your friends in bed" said lewis.

I ignored what he said and just lay down on the sofa to somehow alleviate my feelings.

GRACIE POV:

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone when I looked at this unknown number. I'm still hesitant if I will answer but in the end I answered as well and maybe it's just wyne.

"Hello who are they"

"Oh do you know wyne dylan carter miss.?"

"Yes wife ----- why is he my friend"

After I said that, I suddenly heard something as if something had broken somewhere and here I was talking to him laughing and he had other companions.

"It's just a friend. Can I woo you miss ”

I didn't answer because someone spoke again.
“Im your f*cking husband gracie and not a d*nm friend !!” I was even surprised by his shout but when I heard it, I looked like a statue where I was standing.

“Hehe sorry naman. Who was I talking to earlier? ”

"They are my friends"

"All right, I'll take it down and I'll get ready to go to school bye"

"Bye" he just said and I killed him and maybe I'm still weak.