Day 2

~~Ray's POV~~

 Are we in the future or something? Either way I got to keep Emma and Norman safe. "Hey Ray!" I looked up and saw Emma. "Yes Baka?" I say with a grin. "HEY!!" Emma puffed out her cheeks and pouted. I couldn't help but giggle. "What do you need Emma?" I say after calming down. "Can I do your hair?" she asked me with a cute smile. "Sure, why not?" I say with a soft smile. She then pulled something from out behind her back. I was a box, with a hair brush and hair ties. 'Why did I agree to this!?' I thought but the way she styled my hair wasn't bad. She put my hair down and into a short ponytail, even my hair that was in front of my eye was in there. "There!! Now your hair won't get in the way of anything!!" Emma was to happy. "Thanks" I said back. "Hey Ray, Hey Emma, I like how you styled Ray's hair. I'm a bit surprised He even let you do his hair" Norman said and it triggered me. "What's that supposed to mean!?" I shouted angerly. "Please don't fight, I'm not in the mood to here you two yelling" Emma said nervously and trying to calm me down. "Deep breaths Ray, deep breaths" Her voice was too soothing. I did what she said and calmed down.

~~MY POV~~

⚠Gacha Logic⚠

 "Hello anime peeps!!" I saw while t posing. "Who the hell is this bitch!?" Tsukki asked. "Wow, rude" I say. "Don't be sad just ignore that salty dinosaur" Emma/Hinata said to me. "Well you peeps are reacting to 63194, 22194, and 81194's life!!" I saw while still t posing. "How do you know our numbers?" Emma asked. "They're on our necks Baka!!" Ray explained to Emma, with annoyance in his voice. "Don't. yell. at. the. child." Suga/Norman, Noya and I say in unison while I teleport Emma/Hinata behind me. "You'll shall react tomorrow because I'm tired" say and teleport away.