We Realized

Practice ended way later than I had thought. When we left the practice room it was already 2 in the afternoon. I sighed as the afternoon sun nearly blinded me. Jhope laughed softly behind me. "Hey what is wrong with your face?" He teased. I turned pink and looked down at my feet as we walked. My thoughts mixed together as jhope spoke to the other members. Was I really falling in love with him? Jhope? The thought of being together with Jhope made me giggle to myself.

"Lex!" V snapped his fingers infront of my face. "HEY!" I said with a shocked face, "V don't do that! You scared me." V simply giggled. "Sorry Hyung." I gave him a confused look. "I'm older than you?" I asked him. He spaced out for a minute then turned to me.

"When is your birthday?" He asked.

"December 31st, 1995" I replied.

"WHAA!!" His rectangle smile turned into a shocked oval, "Mine is December 30th, 1995!"

He began to skip ahead then spun around to face me. He looked like he was going to start flying. "So I should be calling you hyung?" I smiled. V's smile widened. He ran over to Jungkook who was walking with Jimin. He grabbed Jimin and Jungkook in each arm and sang, "I am hyung! He is 31st but I am 30th!" His singing caused everyone to laugh.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Suga. "Hyung?" I asked. His face was slightly pink. "Did you see a girl walk out of the practice room before you came in?" My breath caught in my throat. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I gulped and turned away from him. "N-no" I managed to get out. I looked over at Suga again. He seemed disappointed. "Actually..." I could already tell I was going to regret what I was about to say. "I did. She was really pretty. I could try and find her for you if you want." I was full of fear now. "Really?" He smiled wide. "yes" I answered reluctantly. He patted my back and walked back over to where Rap Mon was walking. I could hear him going on about how excited he was to Rap Mon.

Then I felt another person next to me. The person bumped against my shoulder. "Got time for my request too?" It was Jhope. "Depends" I answered. He turned around and began to talk to the other members. "Aye! Me and Lex are going to go run some errands real quick. We will meet you back at the dorm" The other members aproved and walked on without us. Jhope took out a skull pattern surgical mask and handed it to me. "It will keep your identity concealed a little. Since the new fans don't really know you yet you won't have to worry about them coming up to you." I nodded and put it on. Then he put on a surgical mask similar to mine but his had studs on the sides.

We walked for a few minutes before I felt Jhope tug on my shirt. He pulled me into a street fashion shop and went into the girl's section. I froze as he turned towards me and winked. "Pick something and put it on." He said to me. I shook my head frantically. "I'll get caught!" i whispered harshly, "No one can know about me!" He patted my head to reassure me and pulled out a pair of sun glasses from his pocket. He put them on and called over a sales woman.

"Escuse me" He said to the young girl, "Can you help my friend find something that will suit her?" The girl looked me up and down before turning back to Jhope. "I think you want the men's section." She pointed to the opposite side of the shop. Jhope sighed and walked behind me. I gasped as he pulled my shirt from behind to show my figure through the clothes. The girl bowed and apologized for her error. I blushed bright red and bowed back. The young girl dragged me around the store, looking for anything that would look good on me. Then she took me back to the dressing rooms and forced me into the clothing. Before I could leave the dressing room she pulled on my arm. "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm not done yet." She pulled out a makeup bag from her own bag and sat me down. "You should wear makeup if you want to seduce your boyfriend properly." She winked at me. "He isn't my boyfriend" I blushed as she applied mascara to my eyelashes. "He will be" She winked again and pulled a wig off a mannequin outside the door. "I'm wearing that??" I pointed at the wig with complete disbelief. "Yep. No charge for this part." She put the wig on me. It was a long haired wig.