Chapter 1

Author's POV:
A girl student is walking in the hallway when she goes to her class,and suddenly...

"Kim Hejin...you're so cool!"
"Hejin-ah..marry me!"
"Hejin-ah..be my girlfriend!"

You chuckled at that and gave them a wink. Of course they are very excited because of that.
You're Kim Hejin, the youngest of Kim's family.
You have 2 older brother.
They name are, Kim Heechul is the oldest,and Kim Taehyung is the second oldest.

(A/n: Just pretend that Heechul and Momo not dating in this story.)

Your parents was died in a plane crash when they'll comeback to Korea after the business trip at Germany.

You're girl crush at your campus,
you're kind,humble,warm hearted,your friends called you 'happy virus' because of your craziness,and you're single.
But,you already like 'someone'.
Someone who can makes you comfortable, can make you laughs, and always beside you when you're sad. That's why you like her and have feelings for her.

(A/n: Oh wait. Did I say 'her'? Yes, that someone you like is a girl. You're gay because of it.)

But unfortunately, you know that she's STRAIGHT. And you're afraid to confess your feelings to her.
Sad, right?
But let's just wait and see what happen for the next.

Hejin's POV:
And here I am, sitting in the classroom looking at someone I like who is sitting at the front desk reading a book.

Hejin's POV: And here I am, sitting in the classroom looking at someone I like who is sitting at the front desk reading a book

(A/n: at least it looks like that.)

Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her body, it's so..ugh I can't even tell.
And yes, I like her.
But I know if she doesn't like girls or you can say she's STRAIGHT.

"Hejin unnie? Unnie~ hullo there~"
Tzuyu suddenly smack my back head.
"Ack! YAH! What the fuck are you doing,huh? Aigoo my precious head."
I rub my head and pout.

"Dahyun unnie called you earlier, but you didn't realize it because you kept looking at Sana unnie."

"A-ahaha um..is that so? Sorry~"

"Yah Hejin unnie, you know that Sana unnie is straight, right? And you know if she's already has boyfriend,right?"
then Chaeyong whisper to me,

"I know Cub, but i don't why i can have felling to her."

"It's okay unnie, soon your feeling to her is gone."
Dahyun patted my back after say that.
"I hope so. But-"
I got interrupted by Jeongyeon unnie who suddenly came with her girlfriend,Nayeon unnie.

"Why you so coward to confess your feeling to her? You know if Nayeon was straight like Sana in the past? But look now, she's become my girlfriend now because of my handsome charm and my bravery for telling my felling to her, and-"
Nayeon unnie interrupted her

"Ew Jeong, can you shut up?"

"Why babe? I'm telling the truth,right?"

"Yeah yeah whatever.."

"Aw~ i think my bunny on period,huh? Uhmm what about i'll buy you a box of chocholate and i'll make you green tea when we arrived at home? And after that,we can cuddle each other and..you know.." She wiggle her eyebrows and smirk,but Nayeon unnie slap her arm.

"YAH! You pervert! But it's okay,at least you'll buy me a box chocholate. Hihi love you~ mwah"

And you know what? She kiss Jeongyeon unnie in front of my salad? Seriously?

(A/n: That's your expresion see them)

I give a fake cough because of it
"Uhkhm..hm..yah you two. I'm here with the others too okay? Aishh this kid." I mumble after that and hope they don't heart it. But, it turn to that they heard it.

"WHAT!?"
I got startled because of them how loud they're.

"Kim Hejin! Who did you say kid,huh?
We're 1 year older than you,you know that!?" Nayeon unnie twisted my left ear.

"Ou-ouch ow ow unnie,please don't do that. Please~"
She took her hand away from my ear.
"Sowry~"
i say that while rub my ear.

*TimeSkip*

"Sana!"

"Oh. Bambam!"

"Let's go to the cafetaria."

"Okay~"

And that's it. I don't know why, why I feel uncomfortable seeing the two of them holding hands, hugging each other, and hanging out together. Sometimes i hope i can be Bambam. Handsome,care,always stay by her side,and make her happy when she's sad. They're already dating since Sana and 2 of her friends transfered to this collage.

I can feel my heart sting when I see the two of them.
Am I jealous? Hmm I thought so? Who doesn't get jealous when the person you like likes someone else, right? Should I get rid of this feeling?
Should I give up to her?
But I haven't tried to confess my feelings yet.
Oh God, why are you making my love relationship so complicated?

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>
*So,what about my first chapter?
Is it good enough?
comment and don't forget vote~ ✌🏼
Love you and keep healthy guyss❤️