Chapter 1: Waking up

The sun rises over the desert, Poco wakes up from his nap and puts on his blue slippers, he heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and to polish his skull himself, Poco then pours himself a bowl of Colt Crunch. Poco knew today was his day since he had received a call last night saying he doesn't need to participate in battles today for his today was his day off, unfortunately our skeleton's best pal had to suffer with work and had already left to the city to take the train that takes the brawlers to various locations depending on the day's game mode. Poco then turns on the radio and jams out to whatever plays while washing the dishes, once finished Poco decided to head to the arcade to see if he can take back the high score record from Bibi in Dankey Kang.

Poco then puts on a beanie, sweater, and some neat kicks and heads out walking since Spike had took the bike, Poco walked and walked and walked until finally reaching the city headed for the arcade. Everything was going smoothly, peachy, exquisite!! Poco wished he had never thought too soon for he knew something would be up if everything goes too smoothly, as Poco rounds the corner he bumps into someone, someone with 5 shopping bags on each arm, odd clothing, and bandages? No doubt about it Poco had to run for his life if he wants to live to beat the record in the arcade.

Poco: (Good grief she got the day off as well)

Poco: uhh hey there.... heh

Emz: ...

Poco: Uhh you okay?

Emz: ......

Poco: Okay nice chatting up with ya, I'm gonna go... over here and continue with my day and you can continue with your day too...

Emz: YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!

And just like that within a blink of an eye Poco had bailed! He was running and running from the obsessed fan and was doing a real crappy job at it, Poco was never a fast one but this time he had prayed that if there was a god that can save him now would be a good time to do so. Poco then hopped a fence that led to an alleyway, luckily for our charming but dead mariachi the alleyway split into 4 paths! Poco then ducked near a trash bin on his right and hoping she would continue the search in a different direction.

Emz: Come out come out wherever you are~

Emz: I promise I won't bite as long as you show yourself~

Poco couldn't believe his eyes but the nightmare was about to be over! Poco knew that a god sure existed and he was working his magic right now as Emz entered the wrong path, As Poco began to slowly step away and get back on track he had slipped on a puddle of grease and fell over and that's when he took back everything he said about there being a god saving him it was over! Emz heard the noise Poco squeaked out and that's when she spotted him in the clear as Poco was struggling to get up. Emz slowly walked up to Poco as he was sitting there in fear knowing today was his final day on earth, SAYONARA DEAR POCO!!

No it wasn't the end, Poco knew that the time has come for him to use his final resort for cases like these! Poco pulled out from under his hoodie his trusty guitar, a bit banged up but still strong enough to fire off power chords. Poco quickly tuned it up before reaching the city so all he needed to do was think about pushing Emz away from him no harm or pain just a solid push! Poco raised his arm warning Emz to get back but she had refused and stepped closer, as Poco warned her one final time he strummed his guitar firing off a wind manipulating chord! Poco had gain the ability to manipulate elements with his power chords not too long ago, all he needed to do was focus on how well notes he would play can match up to the element and also needed to know how he should strum. Emz was then blown away like Gale using his super in battle, Poco knew he had won the battle from the very beginning there was no denying it, the option to use his guitar against her and he knew all he had to do was keep her at bay until she had tired herself out! Emz attempted to get past the blasts of wind for what seemed like years when finally she was down and Poco soon got out of the alley rushing to the arcade to make up the lost time wasted by Emz.