Chapter 3: Bad Luck

Poco couldn't believe his eyes but his own sight would never lie, it was Emz!!! Poco thought she had gone home back with Mortis and Frank, He never expected for her to come here. And worst of all she used their shower. Poco knew that he would need to be stealthy and get to his room to escape out the window and make a big rush to the city and if he was ever caught right now, least he won't be sent back to the grave a virgin...

Poco moved ever so carefully to make it up the stairs trying his best not to make a creaking sound on the wooden steps, he finally makes it up the stairs and then lays down on his belly like a soldier laying down in a trench during a war. Poco knew his room was down the hall and he needed to get there fast so Emz never knew he was here directly under her wrapped nose, Poco then grabs a rock from the stairs and waits for Emz to face away from the top floor so he can have a clear shot of hitting the door to make some noise. Poco waited and waited when finally he made his shot and knew he had to pull it off or else it was the end of him! A perfect hit lands on the door as Emz is drawn away by it's thud and peaks out the front door giving Poco a chance to hot foot it to his room in one piece! Poco knew help wasn't coming and he needed to take matters into his own hands, he opens the window getting ready to jump when suddenly he heard rattling on the door, Emz was trying to break in!! Poco then threw himself at the door wasting his chance to escape out of fear and stupidity but mainly fear, this battle would be close and tight, after a solid 2 minutes of bashing and banging Emz stops and Poco hears the sound of retreating footsteps, Poco knew something is up and stood back getting ready to fire off a power chord once again!! The door was suddenly broken down by a strong kick from a now fully clothed Emz full of rage and love. Poco fires of a power chord to stun her leaving him time to jump out the window getting ready to think of his next move but just before Poco could do anything a blast of hairspray fires quickly a Poco causing him to cough and drip his only chance of escaping as he tries to retreat from the toxic gas but it was no use he was going to be a married man soon!! It was all so sudden but as soon as Poco got back up and regained strength Emz had disappeared, Poco didn't knew what happened but in the nick of time Spike stood before him offering him a hand to get back up, as the two spent all night rebuilding Poco's room Poco had only yet to wonder, did Spike take down Emz or did she ran off to keep her image as a internet celebrity. Night comes falling down like a autumn leaf falling down a branch Poco gets into his bed hoping tomorrow he doesn't have to worry about the incident that had happened today, morning comes shining upon Poco as he had to go into battle for gem grab. Poco quickly tuned up his guitar, grabs some food to eat on the train ride, and grabs his trusty hat and heads for his bike. Poco then rides off in the morning sun racing against the clock for he had a soft spot for gem grab since he would be able to have it easy there mainly since other modes besides gem grab an brawl ball he would likely do terrible in not being able to do more than heal and fire off some pathetic damage. Poco reaches the station just in time and hops on with his team El Primo, and Colt, Poco then sat in his usual spot in one cart while the enemy team gets on the other. Poco looks out the window wondering who will he face off against and if they are someone he can take down on his own, no matter he then plays a clam tune to get his two pals in a positive mood knowing that they can still rule the battle field in gem grab and knowing that no matter what happens it's all in good fun. The train rides off into a dark and black tunnel with an announcer screaming into the microphone welcoming the team into the mines that led to today's gem grab map.

The end...