The accident

Emily was getting dressed ready for school putting on a fancy short skirt with white panties under it and a pink top. "I'm going to be late I have to hurry" said Emily as she walked out the door with her book bag. "WAIT" Emily's mom said "you forgot to say bye to me" Emily said "bye mom" and Emily left for school. It was lunch time and Emily packed extra food because she loves food Emily ate 6 tacos 8 donuts 3 Burgers and 9 Cookies. Once lunch was over she headed to her class and that's when things went down hill from there. Emily felt this pain in her tummy she knew she had to poop but this was an important class so Emily said under her breath "I can hold it in Theres only a few minutes of class".  Emily let out this huge fart and blamed it on the girl sitting next to her. Emily could not hold it in any longer she raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom her teacher said "yes Emily" Emily ran out the room to the girls bathroom but the door was locked Emily started to feel the poop pushing out her ass and she didn't know what to do Emily stood there and then Emily let out a huge fart that Echoed threw the halls the group of mean girls heard and start walking towards her. Emily started to panic and then she walked the opposite way of the mean girls so they would not approach her. Then she made another fart and poop splatted into her white panties. She started to cry her skirt was short so it was noticeable. The mean girls walked over to her and said "oh look who we have here a little nerd shitting there clean white panties". Emily started to cry as the meals girl gave her a Wedgy making her poop fall out her panties Everyone started to take pictures and then Emily's Mother was called. At home Emily's mom was very upset and she didn't know what to do with Emily. Emily said she was sorry and her mom forgave her. Her mom went to the store and came back with a big box of diapers for teenagers.