Getting caught!

Emily was getting ready to get in the shower she didn't feel well but she stank very bad.Emily got in the shower and then she had to fart. She let out her fart and when she did poop start gushing out her butt. She then Yelled for her moms help and her mom had to clean the bathroom and clean her. Her mom said that she needs to use the diapers more and for that being said she was not aloud to use the bathrooms and she could only use the bathroom with the shower and the sink. Emily was upset. Emily went to her room started eating a lot of junk food and watching her favorite show. Then Emily dozed off to sleep. While she was sleeping she started pushing her ass so it could let out one big slimy shit. She let it all out while she was sleeping and it didn't stop to about 30 minutes. When she woke up she liked how the shit felt so she didn't want to change out of her diaper. Her mom wasn't home so she thought it would be fun to record herself shitting in panties. She got ready set the camera up and she start shitting. It was really quiet and she start moaning while doing it. Her mom got home but she didn't hear the door open. Then she started talking to the camera saying "mmm I know you want to lick this all out of my ass" and started to giggle and moan. Her mom heard from down stairs and busted into Emily's room. Emily froze and her mother yelled at Emily. Emily got up and started to say "mom I can explain". Emily's mom said "I don't want to hear it get out my house now" Emily packed her stuff and moved out. Emily bought an Apartment with the last bit of her many and made a pooping account for money. She stayed  there and once she had enough money she bought a house. She lived very well and now she is married and shitting herself in public for money.