Chapter Fifteen

Me and Michael was sitting in the living room, under the fireplace. He Calmed me down after my crying spell and his voice was life. We have been talking about my life all night and about my father. He just knew of him as his rescue that happened by luck. I just can't figure out why Eric became this aggressive person. He had just made another meal and we ate.

"Um, not being to straight forward but do you eat human food?" I asked. "Well, if its meat, I'd prefer bloody rare instead of well done. But I will tell you that I was able to learn the surrounding of this place. I will be able to feed my love, don't worry. And it won't happen here or infront of you. " He said.
"Oh, okay. But does that keep you like full in a way?" He touches his nose and looks at me. "Well if I remember correctly, the only reason I feed the way I did was to regain strength but now, after time goes on, I could feed one time at night." He said.

"Oh." I said looking down. "Winter, can I ask you something?" He said. "Yes Michael?" I said. He sits down next to me and touches my hand. "You did bring the journal right?" He asked. I shook my head yes and went to grab my bag from upstairs. I didn't quite finish unpacking but I did manage to get some night clothes out. I found his journal and ran downstairs. I went downstairs and found Michael gone.

I wonder where he went. I sat back down and Genesis came and sat with me. After twenty minutes, I decided to read where I left off in his journal. I figured it would be okay since, he was going to take it back.

'After I felt bad for killing that woman and then dumping her body. My royal mother said that it was normal because I would be attached to my human emotions and yet still right now. I am still attached. I remember us going back inside and I met my royal father at dinner. He was smiling when my royal mother told him that I feed for the first time and my vitals were normal. We sat down and the maids came withing thirty minutes with our food. At the time, I was still used to human food but tonight was a different night.

"Son." He said. "This is where you learn your foods of the pure hearts of humans. Maids please remove the covers." He said. When the maids removed the silver covers, there lies whole hearts, human hearts at least three. I almost got sick on the stomach but it smelled so good. I went to grab one of them but my father stopped me. "Now son, before you pick one you must learn the purest." He said.

I looked over my plate, then I looked at how the hearts were looking. One of them was bright red and I was able to use my x-ray senses to view the inside. One was a smoker's heart and the other was real pale and odd looking. I choose the bright red and looked up at my father. "Good son! You are learning about your senses now. You are very strong, like a true King indeed." He said.

"Father why am I a king?" I asked while eating my lunch. "Well son down your bloodline, you great-great ancestors were kings and queens. Blood king and queens versus your human family, they tried to hide the truth and that's where we stepped in." He said. "So what happens now, do I kill people and just live in the flesh? What about my human family?" I asked.

He looked up at me, "Son, you are to build from this and start your own journey. Not dwell on the past." He said. "But they are family too father. Even though I only have my human mother. How will I be able to see her again." I said. "You won't son, for tonight, you will never see her again. We are relocating to France. And we will not be returning, this will be good for all of us." He said.

After I ate my heart, I left out the room and back to my room. I closed the door and looked out the window. I can't believe that I am leaving my mother behind me. I am going to miss her so much she was an amazing woman to me. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. And in walks this beautiful woman. I have never seen her before and she came to sit on my bed.

Who are you?" I said. "Your royal father asked me to come by." She said. "What for-" and that's when the smell hit me. The window was open and her scent had me lifted off of my feet. She looked at me from a distance and that's when she walked up to me. She started taking her clothes off and she walked up to me naked. "I'll be yours king.." she said. Her eyes looked lost and possessive. And that's when I found my charm. I had my first sexual encounter with this girl. It was amazing how I could hear her vagina muscles contracting as I was pumping her. Hearing her heart beating fast like a drum, how fast all the blood flowed inside her body at a fast rate. The woman was hollering and tearing the skin from my back as I grinded inside her wet folds, taking her inch by inches. With her legs shaking on both sides of my hips, she revealed her pulsating vein to me. I kissed her from the nape of her neck and took a another deep bite. In the moment, the sweet sounds of hot and sweaty sex, turned to a horrifying scream of pain and death.'

'Later that night, I got up and looked at my mess. I killed another woman because she gave in to me. I didn't know that was a strength inside of me. I felt stronger than ever.. '

I turn the page only to expect the unexpected.

'After a few months we moved to France and there were plenty of eye candy. I feel into a deep mode of sensitivity after we left. My real mother ended up dying and I turned from the king of Vampires to the king of physical waste. I was drinking and screwing women back to back. It went from one woman to three or four at a time. Every night, I couldn't get my fill but I managed to fill as much as possible.

I closed the book for now and got sick on the stomach. I felt like something bad was getting ready to happen, I just didn't know what exactly. I ran upstairs and vomit. By this time I heard the door open and then close. I flushed the toilet and went to wash my face. You couldn't hear a pin drop in the house so about time I finish freshening up. I opened my door and Michael was standing in the doorway.  His eyes were fiery red and he looked like he wasn't breathing at all. His fangs were out and I seen nothing but blood from his mouth to his chin.

I backed up to the wall and stared at him.

"M-Michael y-you okay?" I said. He never answered but just stared back at me. He wasn't moving and his stared was daring. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my breathing grew heavy by the second. The longer I stared at him, the longer I started to panic.

****TO BE CONTINUED******

It's been a long time coming. Will she die this time? Stay Tuned... More coming soon.

Vote and Comment ❤❤
I hope you all are enjoying this book!!
- Miss Darraina ❤❤