𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Y/n P.o.v:
                 My feet were hitting the ground at a colossal speed. I didn't have time to put shoes on, so I left the castle barefooted. All I could think about was Denise. I was aware of the fact that there were thousands of women like Denise, whose husbands were snatched from their homes and sent on the battlefield without a specific reason, but she was and would always be like a sister to me. I hated to know her suffer without anyone to hold her. I tried to fasten my running speed, but my feet were already giving up. Was it 20 minutes? Maybe... I didn't really get to count the time. However it didn't matter. I was getting closer, I could already see the wooden door covered in thin moss. Another three big steps and I was there.
                I entered the little house in a rush, screaming "Denise! Yoongi! Don't open the lett-" my words were cut by Denise's sorrowful sobs. She was sitting on the wooden floor, next to the bed, with one hand on the hard mattress and her head resting on the forearm, crying her eyes out. Next to her hand on the bed, the little boy was also suffering for his father's sudden  obligation. I took two small steps, unable to process. I kneeled down next to her and hugged her. She slowly lifted her head as if waking up from a trance. She gasped and got up, picking up Jihoon, who was crying his heart out, from the bed. She began to rock him in her arms and looked at me with her puffy eyes."He's gone Y/n!"

Yoongi's P.o.v:
             I arrived in front of the castle... Guards were verifying the men who were advancing one by one in an indian line. The guard who took my letter was tall, he had a golden beard and looked indeed manly. He nodded and stretched out his hand, pointing to the huge ballroom. "Join the others!" he demanded. I bowed and stepped forward, towards the places I missed for so long. The ballroom was crowded with men of all ages. You could hardly breathe. The air was heavy and everybody was agitated and frustrated. I closed my eyes for a second and tried to imagine the ballroom empty. With its golden candle light, wonderful stained glass, amazing architecture, painted ceiling and two chandeliers hanging.

In my lucid mirage I imagined my beautiful Denise stepping gracefully on the glossy floor

In my lucid mirage I imagined my beautiful Denise stepping gracefully on the glossy floor. She used to like dancing when we first met and she wasn't hiding it from anyone. She was freely moving her feet while cleaning, turning around and singing softly. That's why I started to love her in the first place. Her innocence was floating around her and every step was full of shyness. She did a pirouette and under her steamy white dress grew a secret... our secret. The child was growing as graceful as his mother. She did another pirouette and Jihoon, our son, was smiling in her arms, stretching his little hands towards me.  I smiled too and took a step forward to run into their direction.
          Suddenly a heavy hand on my shoulder woke me up from my trance. "I didn't expect to see you here!" I turned around at the well known voice. "Your Majesty!" I bowed and kneeled down. He nodded and talked "There is no time for formalities Yoongi, let's fight along with the Black Blooded Kingdom and win this war. I want my people to be at peace." ; "Yes, your Majesty!"
               After weeks of walking and riding we arrived in front of the Black Blooded Kingdom gates. They welcomed us with warm food, shelter and new clothes. As we advanced I could hear one of the men crying. He was screaming actually... "My wife!" ; "My son!" ; "I want to go back!" ; "End this war!" . His words were floating in the air, his sorrow hit my heart and made it pound in pain. My thoughts flew back to Denise and Jihoon. My arms were cold without them, without someone to hug me tight and warm my whole body with innocent and pure laughs. A tear escaped my left eye, but I continued walking. After dinner we were given a room which fitted 30 men. There wasn't bad conditions... But I still missed my humble home.