are you proud?

tommy just finished building a usual big cobblestone tower. since he was back he decided he would build a big tower to "establish dominance". sam was on so he decided he would show sam his tower.
he walked along the prime path , his eyes darting here and there looking for sam. really, he wasn't expecting much excitement from sam since whenever he showed people the cobble towers he made they wouldn't like it at all.

eventually he found sam cutting down some trees, "saaammm! big s, i have a surprise that i made." tommy waltzed over to sam and leaned his arm on him. "oh?" "yes! can you come see it?" tommys eyes gleamed, "hmm, sure." awesamdude put his axe away. "so you wanna show me it?" sam glanced down at the kid, "yesyes! follow me," tommy grabbed sams wrist and dragged him along the prime path, leading him to his cobble tower.

"you have to close your eyes okay? we're almost there." "okay then." sam closed his eyes, "i swear to fucking god you better be closing your eyes, i can't see with your mask." tommy grumbled. "i am! i am, don't worry."

they both stood in front of a big tower, "can i look now?" "yeah." tommy prepared to be yelled at, tensing up. sam opened his eyes, tommy practically almost passed out when he heard sam gasp. "wow! this is, this is amazing! tommy this is so good!" sam smiled and quickly looked at tommy and back at the tower. tommys voice cracked, "w-what..?" "i'm so proud of you!" "w-wait- really?" tommy could feel the burning in his eyes , "yes! of course tommy! this huge tower must've taken so long!" all he could do was pray that he wouldn't break down right then and there.

he was genuinely at a loss for words, no one has ever really had that response to one of his towers like this before. he didn't know what to say or do other than to cry or say thank you over and over. right when he was about to say something he felt arms wrap around him , sam hugging him.

"good job tommy." sam softly chuckled , patting tommys head. tommy slowly hugged back , clearly being touch starved. tears starting streaming down his face as he held onto sam, now that he thought about it this was a stupid reason to cry. now that he started crying he couldn't stop.

"hey, tommy, you can cry okay? it's gonna be okay." that some how made it worse and better at the same time. he quickly pushed away and rushed to wipe off his tears, sniffling. "i-i wasn't crying! what do you mean!" his voice cracky from crying his eyes out 30 seconds ago. sam smiled and placed his hand on tommys head. tommy looked up at him with glassy eyes. "you wanna go back and i can get sam nook?" the blond smiled and nodded.

aaaannd boom :) here's the tiktok , https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeeFR1TA/
thanks for reading!