Chapter 11: What Have I Done?!

Natsu's POV
" Lucy you can't hide your true feelings." I said a little hurt. It is true that I love her but I am pretty sure she'd rather be dead than date me '(>~<) anyway she said something while tears formed in her beautiful eyes," Natsu you idiot,I would never love someone like you,I was probably thinking of someone else when I said that!" I let go of her waist and looked at her. I smiled weakly and said " Thanks for telling me, I'll go now." I walked away leaving her on the streets. I entered my house and went into the kitchen. I spotted a knife. Jellal came in and I already had the knife in my hand. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NATSU?!PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!" He screamed. I pushed the knife into my stomach and I spoke three last words," Love you L-Luce." Then everything went black.

Erza's POV
I was done talking to Gray and beating him up when my phone rang. " Hello?" I said into the phone. " Hello?! Erza Natsu stabbed himself with a knife for I dont know why get Lucy and Juvia and come here quicck!!!!!!" He shouted. Natsu stabbed himself.....? I called Lucy first to tell her. I think I know why Natsu stabbed himself.

Lucy's POV
My phone rang and it showed Erza's name. " Hello??" I said. " LUCY NATSU STABBED HIMSELF CALL JUVIA AND COME HERE QUICKLY! Explain everything to me later!" She shouted. I was shocked. N-Natsu stabbed himself...? Tears were already down my face." It's all my damn fault...." I muttered but I soon called Juvia and told her the situation.

Juvia's POV
Lucy called Juvia and told Juvia that Natsu stabbed himself. " How did this happen Lucy?!" I kind of yelled into the phone. " I-I'll tell you l-later Juvia! Just please come q-quickly!!" She said and stuttered.
I ran out of the house and to the car. Hospital here I come.

Jellal's POV
After Natsu stabbed himself I took him to the hospital. The girls are already here except for Lucy. Erza told me she had told her to come but yet I don't see her. Something awfully fishy is going on between Lucy and Natsu's relationship.

-----____Ohayo Minna!____-----
I made another chapter! Yay me! XD but unfortunatley at times I might not update if you guys understand. UGH I FORGOT TO ADD GALE!!!!!!! Stupid me! I will and I promise put Gale in the next chappie!

Sayonara Minna!