Cuddly

"Tsukasa-Kun, are you lonely?" Rui said pulling me into a tight hug.

"No, I'm not lonely," I say this when burying my head into his shoulder.

"Are you sure, babe?"

I look at him with puppy dog eyes. I shook my head and he holds me a bit tighter. I could hear his pained breaths.

"I'm okay, babe," I look up and kiss his lips, "It's just Valentine's Day tomorrow."

"Mmm, is that bothering you, despite having someone to love?"

"Mm, I'm not entirely sure," I kiss him again. We kept on kissing and kissing. Not even stopping for a minute. At this point I can't help myself anymore. I lick his lips. He pulls back for a minute.

"Oh, you don't want to?" I ask kinda embarrassed...Rui...? He dives right in. I think he was just surprised. It all felt so amazing. From this spot on the bed. I don't wanna move from here. He lets go. I put my head back on his shoulder. It's warm. It's kinda nice loving someone much taller than I. Rui begins to rub my head.

"If you keep doing this, I'll fall asleep. I haven't even had breakfast yet," He giggles but doesn't stop. I don't want him to stop but I'm hungry...

"Mmm, Rui, I'm hungry. I wanna eat," Rui's stomach growled. I pulled away and saw the shocked look on his face. It was kinda funny. I kissed him again.

"Mm, let's go eat," he said. Both of us, unwillingly got out of bed. All because of hunger signals we could no longer ignore. When I got to the kitchen, I began looking in the freezer. Rui hugs me from behind.

"Rui."

"Mm?"

"Did I get you in a cuddly mood? I love this," I asked. Rui simply nodded himself into my shoulder. It made me so happy. Is this in an effort to cheer me up? I put my hand upon his head.

"Mm."

"Like that?"

"Absolutely. It makes me feel happy."

"This cuddly mood of yours is making me happy."

Rui faced me and smiled. I kissed his lips. I let my feelings get the best of me. I could not let go.

"I thought you were hungry," Rui smirked. I put on a surprised face.

"No, I am!" For some reason, I put on a tsundere attitude. He smiled and pulled out some eggs from the freezer. He sat me down and told me he'll take breakfast for today. I just really wanna be in his arms. I get up from my seat. Being wary of the flame, I hug Rui from behind.

"Tsukasa-kun? You behind me?"

"Mm," I said letting my eyes close fully. Not letting go. Not even for a minute. Time seemed to stop ticking. I finally felt like nothing was wrong in my world.

"Tsukasa-kun? Let go of me for a minute," I listen and he plates our breakfast. My eyes start to sparkle at the sight of food. He sets it down on his table and we sit down. We begin eating and I feel myself swell up with joy. Eating a home cooked meal by your SO is a joy I'd never thought I'd experience one day.

"Tsukasa-kun," Rui cooed my name. I looked at him sweetly waiting for him to continue, "Shall we go on a date? We can go on Valentine's or the day after."

"I'd say the day after, the local restaurants are up charging."

"It's unchanging isn't it, Tsukasa-kun."

"Yeah, it is. This shit never changes," Rui walks over to the mini fridge in his living room. I usually don't look in there cause I place my food in the main one. Rui mainly stores drinks in there. What is he grabbing? Aww, yes! It's chocolate!!!!

"I must owe you something for white day now, huh?" I smirk. Rui just kisses my lips and hands me over the box of chocolates. I close my eyes and let my lips linger on to his. He pulls back and for a couple of seconds, my eyes remain closed.

I open my eyes to see Rui, eyes sparkling and a cat like smile. In my hand, lied a box of expensive chocolates. Rui, you went overboard. Hahahaha. I put the box down on the table and kiss Rui again.

"Mmm," He purred. I place a hand on his chest to support myself. One of Rui's hands traces my back down to my tailbone. His other hand gently rubs the top of my back. I reach around with my free hand and wrap it around his back at the midpoint. We did not stop this kind of affection all day. It's not even Valentine's Day yet.

Spending time with him was making my heart pound. Like it pounds out of my chest. I could not help myself. Nor get out of this cuddly mood. My clothes even started smelling like him.

"Heh, Rui's scent is on my clothes."

"Mm? So is yours Tsukasa-Kun. Here."

"Oh, it does smell like me, heh."

He wraps his arms around me again. He puts his forehead against mine. I could not help but close my eyes. It felt to amazing. I pull Rui to the couch and cuddle with him on it. I couldn't help but sleep right in his arms. I love you, Rui. The last thing I feel is him kissing my head. We aren't gonna be moving from here for awhile.

I was having a pleasant dream with me and Rui laying under the stars. Making constellations out of the things we thought represented us. Eventually, Rui made a star out of the stars. I managed to roughly make a balloon. I started to kiss him in my dream too. It felt amazing. Almost like it was real. It's like I can feel him right here. But then I hear,

"Tsukasa-kun, please wake up. You're heavy," I look up at Rui heavy lidded. Rui kisses my lips.

"I've been trying to wake you for an hour now," I shoot up and look at the clock. It's dinner, I'm starving so both of us head off.