Chapter 1 - Who is she?

——————————————————

Hi there! In case you haven't read the description, this story is NOT mine. This is all Kagesuke's work ( from YouTube ) so please watch their videos of the series. And yes I got permission to post the story here so don't worry 🏃🏻

On to the story!!~

——————————————————

In the kingdom of Seijoh, where there lived a king named Tobio Oikawa. Husband of the Oikawa Toru of Seijoh.

Tobio was once the perfect king, until Oikawa brought back "her"...

- - - - - - - - -

"His highness Oikawa san is back?" Tobio asked Hinata, his knight.

"Yes Kageyama kun, he is!" Hinata answered, looking up at Tobio.

"Well then, I shall go greet him." Tobio said turning around, to go greet Oikawa.

"Uhm..about that.." Kindaichi said. Tobio turned around and looked at him.

"Great king said that you don't need to greet him because he's busy" Hinata filled in. "He also brought back a girl with him..she looked very injured. She might have gotten trapped in one of the Great kings traps while he was hunting."

Tobio looked at Hinata. "Oh? Is she a noble of a house by any chance?"

"No, she kinda looked like a runaway slave..." Kindaichi answered, looking at the king.

. . .

"I will go find his highness Oikawa san." Tobio said, walking out of the room, towards Oikawa's bed chamber.

Tobio opened the door slightly. "Oikawa san, Im coming i-"

"Hehe!~ That tickles your highness!"

. . .

"Stay still! It's gonna bleed if you keep moving." Oikawa said to the girl sitting in front of him.

"Your highness..do you do this for his highness Kageyama as well??" The girl said, looking down at Oikawa.

"No no, of course not! You're the first one I have ever done this for." Oikawa answered, continuing to treat the girls wounds.

Tobio's eyes widen in shock. Never in his entire life has he heard Oikawa say that. Tobio closed the door and walked away from the bed chamber, returning to his room.

"Kageyama kun, you're back! Did you have a talk with great king??" Hinata said as he noticed Tobio returning.

"No it seems like he's busy like you said, I'll talk to him tomorrow." Tobio said.

- - - - - - - - -
Next day at the dining table
- - - - - - - - -

"Oikawa san"

"What is it Tobio chan?" Oikawa said, looking up at Tobio.

"It's about that girl you brought...who is she exactly?" Tobio said, looking down.