Chapter 3 - Rumors

——————————————————

"What..?"

"While you've been busy all day preparing for the new year ceremony... Greay king has been fooling around with that bitch!" said Hinata, clearly angry.

. . .

"When will she be appointed?" asked Kageyama.

"According to the rumors she will be appointed as soon as possible before the New Years ceremony." answered Kindaichi.

"I see.." said Kageyama and looked down.

"Your majesty, are you going to send that girl a gift?" asked Kunimi.

"No I won't." said Kageyama. You could notice he was somehow angry about this.

"That's good Kageyama kun!"

——————————————————

The Royale residence belongs to the King/Queen. (Kageyama) So according to custom the King/Queen sends the mistress a welcome gift to show that he recognizes the mistress and accept her into the royal household.

"There are only three main reasons a king would send a mistress a gift. First, if they're friends. Second if the mistress is a high ranking noble. And third if the mistress and has the same bloodline as the King. Rashta doesn't fit any of those. So why would I send her a gift?"

Also, here's the thing,
There's actually two kings, one is Oikawa and the other is Kageyama. But Oikawa is the real king and Kageyama is more like the queen than a king. So Kageyama is the king and Oikawa is the emperor. Kageyama doesn't have much power so he has to obey the emperors commands.

——————————————————

"Don't worry guys I wouldn't send her a gift even in a million years." said Kageyama.

"By the way Kageyama kun is the rumor true?" asked Hinata.

"What rumor?"

"That the prince from the western kingdom will be attending the New Years ceremony!" said Hinata.

"I heard that he's really gorgeous. And I also heard that he's stubborn and very cold as well. No one dares to approach him." added Kindaichi.

"But anyways is he really coming?" asked Hinata again.

"Yes he is" answered Kageyama as Hinata suddenly got really excited.

"I can't wait to meet him! I would love to learn sword fight from him, they say he's a sword master! After all I've learned I will protect you with all my life Kageyama kun!"

Kageyama smiled and then nodded but then heard a knock on the door.

"Pardon me your majesty but Lady Rashta wishes to see you."

"What! Tell her to get i—" started Hinata as he got cut off by Kageyama.

"— Let her in."