you must not falling in love at me. but thanks to han river.

Seungwan having such waste of time waiting for Seulgi at the bar...just to find some hotties in the middle of the party. She was wearing a brown silk suit with a Louis Vuitton vintage bag given from her mom, blue denim pants and a leather shoes.

"Sorry, am I late?" Seulgi came with tired soul because of getting hurried. And her dress look fancy, but became a bit dirty...she's seeing few mud on the end of Seulgi's yellow dress.

"I told you, 10 o' clock sharp, you must be there" Seungwan whined and rolled her eyes slightly. "Anyways, lets have some drink, and we don't give a fuck if we're too much tipsy at this time."

Seungwan gave a vodka to Seulgi, and reserved another drink.

"Cheers to all the shits for our exes!" Seungwan raised her glass, so to Seulgi. They've celebrating the breakup of their ex-boyfriends - Sunggyu (where he's cheated to the other girls and Seungwan being such a fool, on why is she chosing him) and Jimin (because he was spending some time to his friends instead of her)

They're keep on drinking, and few hours later, they're became wasted. Until Seulgi met a guy named as Jongin (and gosh, they're checked-in to the hotel). Now, Seungwan is the one remaining...for not having a guy. That was sad.

Meanwhile, there's a tall-ass guy sitting near to Seungwan, offering a drink. "Hey, how's it going?"

"What do you think?" Seungwan smirked in front of him, and he smiled back. "Did I know you?"

"This is Chanyeol. Your batchmate at first-year in the past years ago."

Seungwan expands her eyes, surprised that she finally met her college buddy in the past few years. "Is that REALLY you?OH MY GAAAAAAA"

"Yes, that's me." He smiled in front of her, and Seungwan pretending that she's not that blushed (but her cheeks turned red) "Please".

"Please...what?" There's a silence for a while for the both of them.

"Lets turn back when we were together." He finished his sentence with his warm smile in front of her, Seungwan went frozed and felt more speechless.

"Sure. But in one condition.You must not falling in love at me...unless you want to feel that love you needed."

Chanyeol hold Seungwan's hands, on their way inside their car, guiding to their favorite place that can reminiscing their memories way back on their college life.

"Where are we going, by the way?" She's staring at the car window, watching the night view.

"A place where it considered as your resting place...especially at night." Chanyeol steadily keep his eyes on the road.

Seungwan stared at Chanyeol, feeling like they're really turn back their memories. She was smiled at him, because she thought that Seungwan taking the attention to him, being the best boyfriend, or rather, best husband.

"We're here." The car stopped at the Han River, both of them are stood outside the car, and stepped onto the bridge.

Seungwan was surprised by expanding her eyes again, everytime that she sees something unseen or nostalgic event. "I really miss this place...so much...." She feel the wind on her body, closing her eyes. Though she drank many glasses of vodka, the tipsiness onto her body didn't feel. Thanks to the calm weather of Han River. "But why are you bringing me here?"

"Seungwan-ah..." Chanyeol held her hands, staring at each other's eye, with a cold wind felt onto their bodies. "Did you remember when I was about to say something to you, that was our bachelorette party at that time. We're in the middle at the drunk students, then both of us are going to find something that was quiet. And we're in this place." Chanyeol letting a sigh for a bit. "Then I telling three words in front of you-that I love you. Because I know that you loved me back."

Seungwan's eyes are slowly tearing, which is way more crazy (with a bit of realization) inside her, on why did she chose Sunggyu instead of Chanyeol.

"Then...I chose to wait for you. But I think its over because you still love Sung-"

"No. We're almost over. Sunggyu and I...I decided to broke up with him, because he cheated many girls. He's having an affair to the other girls at the bar. Then when I was caught, okay, lets say, we have a conflict, and afterwards, Sunggyu...agreed that we were almost over." She smiled with a tears on her cheek. "I was realized that you've kept an attention to me compared to Sunggyu."

Chanyeol slowly wiped her tears with his thumb, and holding her face gently. "Did I have chance to love you?" He smiled back at her, though he has few drips of his tears on his cheeks.

"Like I said, you are free to feel the love you needed...to me. Here."

Chanyeol holding his left hand to Seungwan, and her right hand was on her face. He kissed his forehead first, and Seungwan feel more protected when she's with him. Down to their nose, leaving with a bit of chuckle. And without any rush, Chanyeol finally interacted with her lips, letting a romantic kiss in the middle of spring at Han River. She kissed him back to feel more sweet and romantically wonderful, inside and out.

Both of them are hushed, leaving the warmest smile at their faces.

Until then, Seungwan finally said a sweetest rhythm at Chanyeol's ears...saying "I love you too."