attack

Cold,wet determed to eat , whats left world is drifting apart and no food left what else now? skys are fallen, i don't see why im not a zombie or some sort of vampire world is nothing now so theres loads of expections like earthquakes, tornados, tsanamis or whatever, i wish life was easy like sunny days, warmth, no bad life... yeah, it would be good but lifes not easy as it seems, all it is now is darkness, rain, no good life.

my name is lola i am 16  i get abused everyday, im waiting for my love of my life to come save me, move out with me, in a house! even a cottage will do, i don't care as long as if im not with barnibus(my dad) He really annoys me, but i need to put up with... the knifes he holds to my throught wondering will i ascape? will i live?

 now its dark. Wind is blowing, shadows chasing the light, candles burning into the dark.Only one loaf of bread in the town. But ofcorse im gonna starve to death... I need to travel south for food but never let my father know, its hard i get so hungery and jealous when he eats it in frount of me i need to wait till  he gose to sleep to have my dinner.

The presedent has warned us that there is a hunger games, maybe if i try and win, people will like me more... But it takes alot of training in the arena then fight in the woods in forks, and if you make one little mistake you get judged, you need to prove yourself in the capitol or in the cullens house hold.

The Cullens let me stay when i need to, they are kind people but theres something strange about them.... white skinned, cold, thirsty, runs fast, always in the woods,red eyes, it can't be iv searched it in zaplook and it can't be!... they are.... vampires!

I shouldn't stay with the cullens anymore incase they turn me into one too!

I'm getting ready to pack everything and leave the east coast.  It will take days, maybe even months!, i dont care its worth every second.  

I'v decided... im entering the hunger games, im good and hunting and fighting, so thats all it takes. I'v always wanted to explore the world but then, the prime minister anounced.... world war 3! night after night people waited in the cold for the war, but luckily nothing happend....