What's the point?...

Its been weeks since iv eaten or drank something.  But iv promised to not go back to the mess.  I'd rather starve to death than rather see my dad, I need to move to the city if i dont want to get caught.  He would not dare to step one foot in the city. (many hours later) i appered where all the new york city lights glanced at me as i walked through with my little suitcase. I met a boy and i started being friends with him one night i sighed to him "theres hell believe me iv seen it, iv been through all the worsts but now ever since i met you there became light and warmth". He smiled and said "you're my bestfriend". His name was Shadow, which is a lovely name we have so much in commen.  He even said i could live with him i mean wow thats one of the best things someone could offer you when you dont know what to do in the city. oh i forgot to say what shadow looked like well he has : long black hair , tounge piercing, hes tall, hes cute and he loves metallica!

*sorry guys that i haven't been posting in awhile, if you's are ever waiting again check out:theonegirl1x shes my bestfrriend and shes really good at writing fan fics mysterys and horrors*~ keep smiling:)

anyway shadow is my best friend hes been with me these past months he treats me like im his one and only as i daydream thinking about him i hear him calling me 'lola we need to leave now if you want to go to that amazing cafe you like so much' yay just coming ljust need to grab my bag, i take everything in my bag such as: my diary, money,phone. yes he did buy me the new iphone 5c in blue my favourite colour ever hes just the best.

*diary*

sunday 19 january 2014:

shadow is taking me out to our favourite cafe

i just love him. ALOT. i mean ALOT. like not even as a friend anymore.

he can never know about this.

anyway i should stop writing on this he'll know to much...

Lola we need to go now babe:)*chuckles*

lets go then 'babe'*smirks*

shadows P.O.W

as i help her into the car we head of to L.A

he offers to drive i agree.

she looks so beautiful when the sun hits her face and the wind blows her long black glossy hair its just blows me away and the sparkles on her eyes i could get lost into shes so beautiful i love her.ALOT...

*ill be updating soon im going off the laptop for a while ill write on my phone soon love yous!*~keep smiling