9.

felix pov: its been a week since bangchans death and i've been worried about the police and stuff and hyunjin been trying to distracting me but i wasn;t getting distracted i was just worrying and worrying, "baby boy dont get too worked up" hyunjin whispered to me as he spooned me and kissed my ear and i just layed there and sighed, "i know i shouldnt be but he was my frined" and hyunjin turned my face to him and kissed me, "if he was your friend he wouldve accepted us and i could see he wasn't happy with us" he said and kissed me and i kissed back, "y-yeah i guess youre right" i said and thought about it slowly falling asleep.

hynjin pov: i hated my felix was thinking about some other guy, like he's dead now he shouldn't be too worried, i decided ill take my felix on a romantic date, and show him hes all MINES. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjins pov: i woke up and looked at my felix, his cute pink lips and cute face, i smiled at him and then saw a shadow on the side of my eye, "uggggh changbin what do you want?", "nothing, i cant visit my brother and his boyfriend?", i laughed, "yes this is felix and hes my boyfriend, next time ask to come over"I said and he nodded and rolled his eyes, Felix stirred a little and I looked at him and smiled and changbin pulled me Out the bed and told me to be quiet and I said OK and we Went out the room and into the kitchen, "changbin?" I whispered quietly so Felix can't here and changbin sighed"your ex" he whispered and I gripped the counter top and it broke and I looked down at the marble in my hand..."no"

Tbc